Page 1240 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 24074011401190123012381239124012411242 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 12447

Thread: waist to tailbone

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    This is exactly what I was thinking lately! Because I'm considering a bigger trim to improve the health of my ends but at the same time I'm just few millimeters far from tbl. I don't know why I start considering a trim always when I'm so close to the next milestone.
    Because you'll do what I did. I got to a milestone and than trimmed, effectively bringing myself to a previous milestone. If the point it so maintain at goal length, than you'll have to wait for it to pass the goal for some cm to trim it. I was at bcl, and came back to hip abyss. You understand what I mean? On the other hand, I wouldn't be drastic, like trim off 10cm, but 2-3 if fine, it will grow back in 2 months. Take your time with the decision. I for one, wouldn't do what potavert did. She trimmed of 23cm, going from tbl to waist, that's 2 years growth. She wanted thicker ends, so do I, but not at that length. Point of it is always patience, wait it out. Maintain at goal. If you're that close, like millimeters close, just wait month or two and maintain.
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    Oh so long and thick?! Beautiful color! What's the plan for the hemline?
    Thanks It's always in a braid or bun, so I leave it be for the time being. I think it might still be possible to reach tailbone by christmas. In the shower it already feels pretty close, but looking at the picture, my hair still has to cover a lot of butt
    Then I will
    - maintain at tbl or
    - grow to classic and then cut back to tbl or
    - grow past classic and then cut back to it.
    I'll keep and eye on the wonkiness and if it should get much worse I'll cut sooner than later. But so far everything is still growing down. The ends are of course uneven, but they don't tangle at all and they feel pretty soft, so we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by purple_omelette View Post
    Looks great, Finda! :O so thick and such a lovely colour!
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    Ooh, I love your hair colour, Finda! You're not that far away

I have no idea when I will be there, July maybe? I think I only got a cm or two left, or maybe I'm there already.
    Thank you
    Sounds like home stretch. Will you keep growing past tbl?

Length
    neck/TBL/long
    Type
    2a/C/ii

I will for sure. I don't know if I want my hair to be really long, but how will I ever know if I don't try? I'm also somewhat curious what my terminal length is, but I don't think I have the patience to find out.
    Slowly getting there

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Lovely hair, Finda! I like how full it is

Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    I will for sure. I don't know if I want my hair to be really long, but how will I ever know if I don't try? I'm also somewhat curious what my terminal length is, but I don't think I have the patience to find out.
    Awesome, it's gonna look glorious for sure! And you're right, if it's getting too much, you can always cut back.

Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie View Post
    Lovely hair, Finda! I like how full it is
    Thank you so much

Length
    CBL/WL/Class
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Long time, no see great progress everyone Think that I will post lenght shot someday soon once I figure it out how to take it by myself.
    Last edited by tseh; June 14th, 2021 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Typos
    CBL/APL/BSL/MBL/WL/HIP/TBL/CL

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    If I were you I’d just wait until you get to TBL and then start maintaining for a while and cut off what grows afterwards. That way you get the same results and break the cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I have that issue every time I’m at almost calling a milestone, it’s part of why I keep seeming to go back to almost chin when I get to almost shoulder it’s a so close but so far away feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    Because you'll do what I did. I got to a milestone and than trimmed, effectively bringing myself to a previous milestone. If the point it so maintain at goal length, than you'll have to wait for it to pass the goal for some cm to trim it. I was at bcl, and came back to hip abyss. You understand what I mean? On the other hand, I wouldn't be drastic, like trim off 10cm, but 2-3 if fine, it will grow back in 2 months. Take your time with the decision. I for one, wouldn't do what potavert did. She trimmed of 23cm, going from tbl to waist, that's 2 years growth. She wanted thicker ends, so do I, but not at that length. Point of it is always patience, wait it out. Maintain at goal. If you're that close, like millimeters close, just wait month or two and maintain.
    Yeah guys, I think that for now I'll wait and I'll think about it. Maybe maintaining at tbl for a while could be a good option indeed. My ultimate goal is less than 15 cm far, but at the same time I'm starting to hate how damaged my hair is. There's not much I can do, other than a trim every now and then but I still want very long hair... Uff I don't know.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Yeah guys, I think that for now I'll wait and I'll think about it. Maybe maintaining at tbl for a while could be a good option indeed. My ultimate goal is less than 15 cm far, but at the same time I'm starting to hate how damaged my hair is. There's not much I can do, other than a trim every now and then but I still want very long hair... Uff I don't know.
    I feel you, the last 3 inches of my hair are pretty damaged, but I am stubbornly babying them with oil and silicones to get them to a more manageable length. I have a lot longer to go, but I plan to maintain at hip for about a year to get my ends into the step I want them.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")
    Last cut 11 Jan '21 ~ Last dye 29 Apr '21

Length
    CBL/WL/Class
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Here is my five month growth. I didn't quite get the photos to match but there they are.
    CBL/APL/BSL/MBL/WL/HIP/TBL/CL

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by KlutzyChy1 View Post
    I feel like my hair has been the same length for ages. My hair is so hard to manage in the warmer weather so I've been straightening it more than I would like to for work & such. It just gets so frizzy & if I blow dry it straight, it won't stay. I've been feeling pretty down about it lately, so I thought I'd share a recent picture from today(freshly washed & blow dried). You guys always make me feel more confident in my hair ♥️
    Hey, don't feel bad. At times I feel the same way about my hair. Your hair is always sooo gorgeous! My hair is also so hard to manage in the warmer weather too. It's so thick that I have to blow dry it but like yours I'll blow dry it but the straightness doesn't last. It's back to poofyness and frizziness again. But, I just deal with the frizz because I know that's the kind of hair I will always have. Because, I don't want to damage it. I want to keep continuing to let it grow. So, I just leave it alone. But yes, we are here to encourage each other, and help each other feel better.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)