Page 1238 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 238738113811881228123612371238123912401248 ... LastLast
Results 12,371 to 12,380 of 12498

Thread: waist to tailbone

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    Very silky and shiny KlutzyChy1!

I didn't use any styling products for like a year but it was being really big and frizzy lately so I've been using Not Your Mother's Curl Cream or whatever it's called and I think my hair really likes it. I'm going on vacation soon with lots of ocean, pool, and sun, so let's pray for my hair.
    aaaaah so bouncy!
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    I think my hair might be a back view waist, I will be looking to take photos soon. The major thing about this is that my hair from the front is like just reaching below boob. Anyone else feel around this length feel like they blew past a bunch of goals without realizing and now like... actually have long hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    I'm still fighting this particular problem. I came to a conclusion that on me its due to being overweight with huge breast Back,I'm BCL, front I'm waist
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    Haha I didn't wanna say it but, yep! I'm overweight have a pretty big boobage situation and it sits low on my body, so my hair looks shorter in the front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neorago View Post
    I totally have the same problem. I feel like my hair isn't that long because from the front it doesn't look waist but from the back it definitely is!
    Yup, I'm here for the club meeting, card carrying member here.
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

Hello, I finally feel I can join this thread! I just squeek by declaring waist length hair. My next goal is tailbone. My hemline is uneven, so in a couple of months I plan on getting a small trim. (I have a hairdresser whom I trust)

Who of you like to have a straight hemline while growing to tailbone and who prefer fairy tail ends? I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet regarding my hemline

Goal = Tailbone
    Salt and Pepper Virgin Hair
    bob ~ shoulder length ~ BSL ~ Waist

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Blue View Post
    Hello, I finally feel I can join this thread! I just squeek by declaring waist length hair. My next goal is tailbone. My hemline is uneven, so in a couple of months I plan on getting a small trim. (I have a hairdresser whom I trust)

Who of you like to have a straight hemline while growing to tailbone and who prefer fairy tail ends? I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet regarding my hemline
    Congratulations for reaching waist, your hair looks beautiful

My hemline is pretty uneven since my last trim was two years ago. I'm thinking about growing it past tailbone and then maintain until all ends will have caught up.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I didn't use any styling products for like a year but it was being really big and frizzy lately so I've been using Not Your Mother's Curl Cream or whatever it's called and I think my hair really likes it. I'm going on vacation soon with lots of ocean, pool, and sun, so let's pray for my hair.
    That is so pretty!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Shorn/SL/Floor

Such pretty hair! It doesnít look uneven to me

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Congratulations for reaching waist, your hair looks beautiful

My hemline is pretty uneven since my last trim was two years ago. I'm thinking about growing it past tailbone and then maintain until all ends will have caught up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Such pretty hair! It doesn’t look uneven to me
    Thank you! I appreciate it

Goal = Tailbone
    Salt and Pepper Virgin Hair
    bob ~ shoulder length ~ BSL ~ Waist

Length
    22APL/33HL?/43CL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Gorgeous hair. I would have a spiral perm to achieve a similar texture, if they werenít so damaging!

Congratulations on reaching waist.

I prefer a blunt straight hairline, but I also like (and presently have) a U-shaped one, which I think suits me better and trying to grow out my layers (some of which are short as BSL) to achieve a thicker hemline. With my ultimate goal being classic, Iím not sure if I want to continue growing to classic and then maintain to achieve this, or do this at waist. Presently, Iím thinking doing it at waist, as my thin, wispy ends are annoying me now!

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

My current length pic, wonky hemline included lol
    I'm thinking about straightening it once I have reached tailbone, which is mid-pants pocket
    Slow but steady seems to be the motto, it feels like it's gonna take another age until that milestone.

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post

My current length pic, wonky hemline included lol
    I'm thinking about straightening it once I have reached tailbone, which is mid-pants pocket
    Slow but steady seems to be the motto, it feels like it's gonna take another age until that milestone.
    Oh so long and thick?! Beautiful color! What's the plan for the hemline?
    Growing virgin hip length