Page 1238 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 238738113811881228123612371238123912401248 ... LastLast
Results 12,371 to 12,380 of 12498

Thread: waist to tailbone

  1. #12371
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    Very silky and shiny KlutzyChy1!

    I didn't use any styling products for like a year but it was being really big and frizzy lately so I've been using Not Your Mother's Curl Cream or whatever it's called and I think my hair really likes it. I'm going on vacation soon with lots of ocean, pool, and sun, so let's pray for my hair.
    aaaaah so bouncy!
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

  2. #12372
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    1,046

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    I think my hair might be a back view waist, I will be looking to take photos soon. The major thing about this is that my hair from the front is like just reaching below boob. Anyone else feel around this length feel like they blew past a bunch of goals without realizing and now like... actually have long hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    I'm still fighting this particular problem. I came to a conclusion that on me its due to being overweight with huge breast Back,I'm BCL, front I'm waist
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    Haha I didn't wanna say it but, yep! I'm overweight have a pretty big boobage situation and it sits low on my body, so my hair looks shorter in the front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neorago View Post
    I totally have the same problem. I feel like my hair isn't that long because from the front it doesn't look waist but from the back it definitely is!
    Yup, I'm here for the club meeting, card carrying member here.
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

  3. #12373

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Hello, I finally feel I can join this thread! I just squeek by declaring waist length hair. My next goal is tailbone. My hemline is uneven, so in a couple of months I plan on getting a small trim. (I have a hairdresser whom I trust)

    Who of you like to have a straight hemline while growing to tailbone and who prefer fairy tail ends? I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet regarding my hemline

    Goal = Tailbone
    Salt and Pepper Virgin Hair
    bob ~ shoulder length ~ BSL ~ Waist

  4. #12374
    Member Finda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,197
    Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Blue View Post
    Hello, I finally feel I can join this thread! I just squeek by declaring waist length hair. My next goal is tailbone. My hemline is uneven, so in a couple of months I plan on getting a small trim. (I have a hairdresser whom I trust)

    Who of you like to have a straight hemline while growing to tailbone and who prefer fairy tail ends? I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet regarding my hemline
    Congratulations for reaching waist, your hair looks beautiful

    My hemline is pretty uneven since my last trim was two years ago. I'm thinking about growing it past tailbone and then maintain until all ends will have caught up.

  5. #12375
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    61,312
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    Very silky and shiny KlutzyChy1!

    I didn't use any styling products for like a year but it was being really big and frizzy lately so I've been using Not Your Mother's Curl Cream or whatever it's called and I think my hair really likes it. I'm going on vacation soon with lots of ocean, pool, and sun, so let's pray for my hair.
    That is so pretty!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  6. #12376
    Eldritch@IMVU Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Unsea |Os Alta
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,412
    Length
    Shorn/SL/Floor

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Blue View Post
    Hello, I finally feel I can join this thread! I just squeek by declaring waist length hair. My next goal is tailbone. My hemline is uneven, so in a couple of months I plan on getting a small trim. (I have a hairdresser whom I trust)

    Who of you like to have a straight hemline while growing to tailbone and who prefer fairy tail ends? I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet regarding my hemline
    Such pretty hair! It doesnít look uneven to me

  7. #12377

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Congratulations for reaching waist, your hair looks beautiful

    My hemline is pretty uneven since my last trim was two years ago. I'm thinking about growing it past tailbone and then maintain until all ends will have caught up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Such pretty hair! It doesn’t look uneven to me
    Thank you! I appreciate it

    Goal = Tailbone
    Salt and Pepper Virgin Hair
    bob ~ shoulder length ~ BSL ~ Waist

  8. #12378
    Member Jools69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    UK
    Age
    51
    Posts
    559
    Length
    22APL/33HL?/43CL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    Very silky and shiny KlutzyChy1!

    I didn't use any styling products for like a year but it was being really big and frizzy lately so I've been using Not Your Mother's Curl Cream or whatever it's called and I think my hair really likes it. I'm going on vacation soon with lots of ocean, pool, and sun, so let's pray for my hair.
    Gorgeous hair. I would have a spiral perm to achieve a similar texture, if they werenít so damaging!

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Blue View Post
    Hello, I finally feel I can join this thread! I just squeek by declaring waist length hair. My next goal is tailbone. My hemline is uneven, so in a couple of months I plan on getting a small trim. (I have a hairdresser whom I trust)

    Who of you like to have a straight hemline while growing to tailbone and who prefer fairy tail ends? I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet regarding my hemline
    Congratulations on reaching waist.

    I prefer a blunt straight hairline, but I also like (and presently have) a U-shaped one, which I think suits me better and trying to grow out my layers (some of which are short as BSL) to achieve a thicker hemline. With my ultimate goal being classic, Iím not sure if I want to continue growing to classic and then maintain to achieve this, or do this at waist. Presently, Iím thinking doing it at waist, as my thin, wispy ends are annoying me now!

  9. #12379
    Member Finda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,197
    Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: waist to tailbone



    My current length pic, wonky hemline included lol
    I'm thinking about straightening it once I have reached tailbone, which is mid-pants pocket
    Slow but steady seems to be the motto, it feels like it's gonna take another age until that milestone.

  10. #12380
    Member Belgrade Beauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    752
    Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

    Default Re: waist to tailbone

    Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post


    My current length pic, wonky hemline included lol
    I'm thinking about straightening it once I have reached tailbone, which is mid-pants pocket
    Slow but steady seems to be the motto, it feels like it's gonna take another age until that milestone.
    Oh so long and thick?! Beautiful color! What's the plan for the hemline?
    Growing virgin hip length

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •