Page 1223 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 22372311231173121312211222122312241225 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,230 of 12313

Thread: waist to tailbone

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Beautiful wispe!
    I can't wait to see my hair at fully BCL with my natural texture.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

I think I hit waist this month freshly washed and curliest. I don't have a specific goal but this is where I'll be for a long time.

Length
    chin/hip/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Wo, looking beautiful! Iím always so excited for my curly sisters - welcome aboard!

Thank you, I'm happy to be here!

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Your curls are fabulous!
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Beautiful hair, wo!

How's everyone here hanging on? I'm becoming very impatient, but still committed
    Shoulder (Mid 2018 BC) | Armpit (18.06.19) | Brastrap (01.08~18.12.19) | Waist (10.04.20) | Hip (09.12.20) | Tailbone | Classic
    ((Last trim: 21.12.2020 ~ Next cut: March 2022​))

Length
    chin/hip/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I was examining my new growth this morning when braiding my hair and am feeling a little bit bummed about how long the thickness is going to take to travel down. I think I lost maybe a quarter of my hair last year after I was sick? I also had mayyyybe one silver before and now there are so many! Between the stress of illness, covid, and relationship stresses that have been elevated by covid-related issues, itís just damn, I did not need to lose so much hair. Iíll be at classic with a fun chin-length layer.

At some point Iím going to need to start maintaining, I suppose. It doesnít look too thin but it does bother me because I was solidly iii before all this. Giant fluffy untwisted cinnabuns at bsb and everything!

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Beautiful hair, wo!

How's everyone here hanging on? I'm becoming very impatient, but still committed
    I was wondering where everyone is
    Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    I was examining my new growth this morning when braiding my hair and am feeling a little bit bummed about how long the thickness is going to take to travel down. I think I lost maybe a quarter of my hair last year after I was sick? I also had mayyyybe one silver before and now there are so many! Between the stress of illness, covid, and relationship stresses that have been elevated by covid-related issues, it’s just damn, I did not need to lose so much hair. I’ll be at classic with a fun chin-length layer.

At some point I’m going to need to start maintaining, I suppose. It doesn’t look too thin but it does bother me because I was solidly iii before all this. Giant fluffy untwisted cinnabuns at bsb and everything!
    I’m so sorry about that... I really can relate. I’m in the middle of the great spring shed. I feel like when it’s done my hair will be bsl... Want to maintain but can’t split the hair right. Husband won’t help, and I have zero confidence in any hairdresser around me... Si yeah. Imma hit legit mid-butt before I get a decent cut
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    I was examining my new growth this morning when braiding my hair and am feeling a little bit bummed about how long the thickness is going to take to travel down. I think I lost maybe a quarter of my hair last year after I was sick? I also had mayyyybe one silver before and now there are so many! Between the stress of illness, covid, and relationship stresses that have been elevated by covid-related issues, itís just damn, I did not need to lose so much hair. Iíll be at classic with a fun chin-length layer.

At some point Iím going to need to start maintaining, I suppose. It doesnít look too thin but it does bother me because I was solidly iii before all this. Giant fluffy untwisted cinnabuns at bsb and everything!
    I'm really sorry baanoo and I'm another one who can really relate because I've recently lost about a half inch in the circumference of my ponytail due to illness. I also went from a iii to a ii but fortunately mine also doesn't look too thin.

I hope that your excessive hair loss has stopped and that your hair continues to grow to your goal successfully then when you start maintaining you can enjoy watching the thickness grow closer and closer to your hemline.

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I'm shedding a lot too due to covid, stress and scalp issues. Thankfully the scalp issues are under control now and I'm less stressed, but I think I'll have to maintain starting next year as well. But let's not worry too much about that! Microtrimming is still very useful.

In the future I want to take care of my hair as much as possible so I may also enjoy it as much as I can to be honest. Once I hit my length goal I'll try not too worry about thickness so much and do what I can while I wait for it to travel down as well!
    Shoulder (Mid 2018 BC) | Armpit (18.06.19) | Brastrap (01.08~18.12.19) | Waist (10.04.20) | Hip (09.12.20) | Tailbone | Classic
    ((Last trim: 21.12.2020 ~ Next cut: March 2022​))