Page 1203 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 203703110311531193120112021203120412051213 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,030 of 12225

Thread: waist to tailbone

Length
    27.5"/33/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    So, I ended up washing today, before my wash-day (I was soooo curious about a new shampoo ahah. I'm loving it so far) so I measured again and again. And I decided to call it. Finally, BCL.
    I also found a spot to take better photos by myself (maybe). So:

The waves eat more than an inch today. Compared to the last time I took a photo, it's going better. I'm basically changing the amount of conditioner I use. It seems to like just a little bit of rinse out conditioner/mask but a big amount of leave in conditioner
    So pretty Bri-Chan!!!! Your waves are so romantic.
    HL now, current goal is Classic
    Weekly wash alternating SLES with sulfate-free, bbb enthusiast, sealing all the moisture in with *gasp!* baby oil! No trimming 2021 (first half)

Length
    SL/MTL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Congratulations on reaching BCL, Bri-Chan. I am jealous of your waves!
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl - kl

49"

Length
    CL-10/MB-27/MTL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

So, I ended up washing today, before my wash-day (I was soooo curious about a new shampoo ahah. I'm loving it so far) so I measured again and again. And I decided to call it. Finally, BCL.

The waves eat more than an inch today. Compared to the last time I took a photo, it's going better. I'm basically changing the amount of conditioner I use. It seems to like just a little bit of rinse out conditioner/mask but a big amount of leave in conditioner
    Your hair is so gorgeous! This is such a beautiful length too, I can't wait to join this thread once I hit waist in a bit

Length
    APL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Beautiful!
    I can see the difference, your waves look more unified now. I'm glad you found something that works for you. I don't have wavy hair but I use a lot of leave in too to tame frizz and knotting

Length
    chin/hip/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Gorgeous, Bri! Your waves look so pretty & Im excited for you hitting bcl.
    artist, lover, general mystic; maker of many things
    current length: hip / current goal: tbl

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Congrats Bri! It looks amazing!

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Congratulations on BCL! Your waves are a dream
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Congrats on BCL Bri. It looks absolutely lovely.

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thank you all for the nice words, you make me blush
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Mh that's an idea... I also thought to just check under the shower but I've having some troubles with water temperature and I'm washing it in the sink lately. I could also check the length. I mean I did it, but I don't know why I don't feel like I'm truly there... Maybe it's just a sensation.
    I have some trouble with my shower and can't use it until it has been repaired. So last night I washed my hair in the sink for the first times in probably 20 years. Whenever I bend over my hair tangles terribly, especially the hair close to the scalp so it took longer to detangle, but overall it was surprisingly okay. Luckily my kitchen sink has a hose, so that made it easier.

Your hair looks very beautiful!