Page 1166 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 166666106611161156116411651166116711681176 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,660 of 11873

Thread: waist to tailbone

Length
    short/waist/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

I'm at waist+ and my ends are looking pretty solid right now. I got rid of 99% of layers with regular trims, so I think about growing to hip or longer again. To be completely honest covering my roots with deposit dye helps because I no longer think about trimming all of the henna. Letting it grow and having it all one color is much less stressful. Having tailbone length with such fine hair would be something.

Length
    11CBL/27WL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Thanks ladies! It means so much xoming from all of you and your gorgeous heads of hair!

Knobbly the waves definitely give that illusion which i am soooo grateful for! I trimmed soaking wet so it was straight at the time. But i love the choppy look
    , HL,TBL,CL,FTL
    Hair Budget

Length
    SHL/HIP/BCL
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shaluwm_agape View Post
    Oh my goodness it's so great to see all these beautiful heads of hair I want to say it welcome to everybody new!

I just did a self trim and so now I'm back at right above my hip! I'm so excited to continue growing and get to tailbone

Surreal!
    Growing virgin hip length

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Stunning hair shaluwm_agape!
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.

Length
    9/26/35+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

I'm finally back after not having a computer to use! I've kinda neglected my hair, not really doing any treatments, not remembering to wash it, etc. Starting today I'm going to be doing a winter growth challenge, hopefully, it will help my hair recover from this sub-par treatment. I'm considering buying some "dye" from Lunar Tides to experiment with a more ashy brown-gray color, the lightness of my roots makes me look like I'm balding. Honestly, I have no clue where this blonde-ish hair is coming from since my parents both have black hair, but I'm not a huge fan of it right now. Maybe I just have to suck it up lol. All this to say I'll be back on here posting, hopefully getting my hair to solid waist length by 2021.

Length
    Chin/BCL/?
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Your hair looks so lovely, shaluwm!
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    27.5"/33”/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Hey all-- I don't take length pics monthly because I'm just inconsistent like that and also not seeing progress from one month to the next would bum me out. Anyway, here's my last length shot, which was September 9:

and today's:

BCL is roughly at the bottom hem of my shirt, about 4" away from where I am now.

In between those two pictures above I had my spouse trim the point of my U a bit, and I'm pretty happy with my hemline at the moment! I don't have very many splits at all when I S&D, mainly I get a fairy knot every week or so. I know I have been getting some breakage in the shower, but I'm working on breaking the habit of pulling on shed hairs while washing; sometimes they come out easily and sometimes they are snarled with other hairs and those snap off. Other than that I think my mechanical damage is pretty minimal at this point.

Going to do the no trim challenge for next year; I'll try to do the full year but I'm just committing to the first half for now since who knows what my postpartum shed is going to look like. That should start in July or so if it's anything like the one I had with my first child.
    HL now, current goal is Classic
    Weekly wash alternating SLES with sulfate-free, bbb enthusiast, sealing all the moisture in with *gasp!* baby oil! No trimming 2021 (first half)

Length
    11CBL/27WL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Thank you ladies
    , HL,TBL,CL,FTL
    Hair Budget

Length
    9/26/35+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

My hair on August 22 vs today! Don't see a huge difference in length, but the health has definitely improved! Hoping to reach hip length sometime in 2021.

Length
    9/26/35+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

https://imgur.com/a/4cuUyBk not sure why my images STILL won't post, sorry for the spam!