Page 1153 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 153653105311031143115111521153115411551163 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 11634

Thread: waist to tailbone

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Thank you for your replies everyone, I will make a picture tomorrow. Now I washed my hair again(!) so it’s wet and not in a good state for a picture or measuring. My hair is getting really dirty because I’m sanding wood in my house, I normally wash once every 2 weeks but now I wash 3 times a week. I’m a bit worried about the damage with al the washing, although I CO wash now, just to get the dirt out.

@Wispe: Wow, badass coloring. I love it!

Length
    hip/hip/ftl?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHealthy View Post
    Wispe, it's been a while since I've cruised the forum, but has your hair surpassed the length it was before you had your big chop?? What an impressive, thick and lively mane of hair you have now!!
    Technically I think I have an inch to go before I match my pre-chop length, (33.5+" I think, I'm about 32.5-33" now) but it was so thin/damaged that I think it was breaking/losing length at the end. In two weeks it'll be 3 years since my big chop!

(Apologies if its a little big, am on mobile)

Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie View Post
    Your hair looks lovely, Wispe!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ada-banana View Post
    Thank you for your replies everyone, I will make a picture tomorrow. Now I washed my hair again(!) so it’s wet and not in a good state for a picture or measuring. My hair is getting really dirty because I’m sanding wood in my house, I normally wash once every 2 weeks but now I wash 3 times a week. I’m a bit worried about the damage with al the washing, although I CO wash now, just to get the dirt out.

@Wispe: Wow, badass coloring. I love it!
    With it being cowashed gently and not long-term, I imagine your hair will recover just fine! Would still love new pictures when you have a moment (:

& thank you!
    Last edited by wispe; October 29th, 2020 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Couldn't math

I've made pictures, and I'm at waist. But only with my longest layers. It feels a bit like cheating.

My uncombed curls after washing:
    https://i.postimg.cc/Pf8zWzj9/IMG-20201030-104532.jpg

My combed curls (I comb them everyday)

My hair is a bit greasy and compacted because of too much glycerin last night. I hate my layers, but I'm not ready to make a chop yet to achieve a blunt hemline again.

Length
    24Ē/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by wispe View Post
    Technically I think I have an inch to go before I match my pre-chop length, (33.5+" I think, I'm about 32.5-33" now) but it was so thin/damaged that I think it was breaking/losing length at the end. In two weeks it'll be 3 years since my big chop!

(Apologies if its a little big, am on mobile)

Thanks!

With it being cowashed gently and not long-term, I imagine your hair will recover just fine! Would still love new pictures when you have a moment (:

& thank you!
    Wow, you've got at least 100 times more hair this time around this comparison is freaking amazing. I Just saw where you've posted it to your Instagram account, perfect motivation for others, and such an accomplishment for yourself! The ultimate example of patience and common sense haircare
    APL - BSL - MBL - **WL** - HL - TBL
    Last dye: Feb 2017
    Last trim: 8th September 2019

A huge difference indeed wispe! You have beautiful full hair now, enjoy it!

Length
    24Ē/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

I'm still nowhere near tailbone length but I'm happy with my hair so I don't mind!

It's a smidge over 31 inches now. It was 33 inches but I trimmed in August (so much for no trim 2020)!

Also disclaimer, my hair doesn't look so great here. It's 3rd day hair, half wet from swimming in the pool that day
    APL - BSL - MBL - **WL** - HL - TBL
    Last dye: Feb 2017
    Last trim: 8th September 2019

Length
    shorn/bob/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ada-banana View Post
    I've made pictures, and I'm at waist. But only with my longest layers. It feels a bit like cheating.

My uncombed curls after washing:
    https://i.postimg.cc/Pf8zWzj9/IMG-20201030-104532.jpg

My combed curls (I comb them everyday)

My hair is a bit greasy and compacted because of too much glycerin last night. I hate my layers, but I'm not ready to make a chop yet to achieve a blunt hemline again.
    It looks great currently so I can see why you are waiting! I think I just asked in the layer topic how long it was

Thank you bat! I think the hemline looks not so nice because of the layers, but I've complained already in the right topic :-). I'm happy that my growth seems to be going fast though.

Length
    chin/hip/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Wow, Wispe, thatís incredible!! Such a gorgeous transformation.

Ada, your hair is so beautiful! I love your texture.

LittleHealthy, it looks so good - such silky straightness; itís lovely.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by wispe View Post

Wow wispe, what a journey!! Your hair is looking gorgeous, full, and healthy!
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.