Thread: Incredible natural detangler

Length
    ?/34 in/36 in
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Incredible natural detangler

Hi Ladies,

I've been having issues with tangles and velcro ends due to my hair being destroyed this past April and have finally found something that helps. Anyone with tangle issues may want to check this out. It's called Natural Detangler for Extremely Dry Hair by Just Natural. Even though it has oil in it it doesn't weigh your hair down or make it greasy and it is an amazing detangler. Seems to work like magic taking the tangles out. Here are the ingredients...........

http://www.justnaturalskincare.com

Purified Spring Water, Aloe Vera, Silk Protein, Colza Oil, Rice
    Protein, Borage Oil, Herbal Extracts of Calendula, Horsetail,
    Sage, Honeysuckle, Mallow, Chamomile, Panthenol - Vitamin Pro
    B-5, Vegetable Emulsifier,Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia
    Nut Oil, Candelina Oil, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Neroli,
    Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Vitamin E.

Here are a few other testimonies from users.......

What a TRUE detangler is difficult to find. Many products CLAIM it'll help detangle hair, but don't even come close to doing so. Even with products SUPPOSEDLY designed for AA hair. After trying The Detangler, I fell in love with it. After washing my hair and then applying it, and letting it sit on my hair until I am done washing my body, I'd take a wide toothed comb and comb out my hair. The Detangler is
    excellent for really thick & curly hair.

last step before you leave the shower as part of your conditioning routine. This is probably the best of the "detanglers" out there on the market.

My African American hair tangles like crazy. This leave-in-detangler is the best I've found yet. I find that most detanglers fall into one of two categories: effective but goopy, or ineffective and non-goopy. This is unlike these in that it is light, but ACTUALLY detangles. It's somewhat expensive. It is scented, but lightly so. Definitely recommend.

I use this de-tangler for my whole family. It combs through my thick straight hair, my daughter's fine straigh hair, and my Ethiopian daughter's very curly hair equally well. My girls used to complain and cry when I tried to comb their hair. Now it's no problem, and our hair is smooth and shiny! We swim in the pool almost every day and this
    conditioner seems to help with keeping our hair from drying out, too. I highly recommend it!

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Incredible natural detangler

Thanks alot for sharing! tangles are defenitely a big problem of mine.

Length
    ~23/33/33
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I'm glad you found something that works so well! I have nagging Velcro-y ends, so I can sympathize a bit for sure.

Length
    waist/44/44
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

It has proteins so I can't use it, darn it! Ah well, glad you found something your hair likes and works well for you.
    My routine has changed since starting to use Rogaine regularly to try to regain some thickness. I still cleanse every other day, but I use T/Sal shampoo, followed by my beloved Suave Wild Cherry conditioner. A vinegar rinse and catnip leave in follow.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

This stuff looks great, and I bet it smells divine, too! I wonder if it would be too heavy for my baby fine Caucasian hair.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    ?/34 in/36 in
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I have very fine hair and it works great without oiliness. They say to massage a small amount into scalp and down length and not rinse it out which surprised me but it works. It also works rinsing it out and not much is needed to detangle which is good.

Length
    Waist/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

That sounds like a great product! I like that it has mostly natural ingredients. As my hair gets longer and thicker tangles are becoming much more of an issue for me so I might have to think about trying this because what I'm using now causes tons of buildup in my ends.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shawneez View Post
    I have very fine hair and it works great without oiliness. They say to massage a small amount into scalp and down length and not rinse it out which surprised me but it works. It also works rinsing it out and not much is needed to detangle which is good.
    Thank you, shawneez. I bookmarked this product and will probably buy it. Tangles are really an issue for me.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small