Thread: Knee and Beyond

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    18/20/WL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: The knee-length and beyond thread

Quote Originally Posted by EdG View Post
    Thanks beez1717. There are truly inspiring knee-lengths on this board (I'm not one of them).
    You ARE one, Ed. I have never looked at your avatar and siggie pics and not sucked in my breath with envy.

I'm not a longie so I won't have much to say here...I just wanted to say that much. Yes, you and all the kneelengthers here are a huge, huge inspiration to the rest of us...trust me.

Type
    2a/C/iii

Welcome Cinnamon Hair, kmoc123, Nevada Rose, Eryka, Paniculata, Kome, virgo75,LadyLongLocks, julya,and GlennaGirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Kome View Post
    Please post pictures everyone! Hehehe, I'm greedy, but I must see pictures in this thread! Ya'll are our inspirations!!!
    There may not be many photos in this thread. The longer one's hair becomes, the more one tries to avoid attention.

Quote Originally Posted by virgo75 View Post
    P.S. Is it possible for you lovely long hairs to post exactly how you take care of your hair and what(if anything) you feel contributed to being able to reach such amazing lengths?
    We have conquered time.

And chose our parents carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryka View Post
    Thanks for making this thread, I'm actually kind of surprised it hasn't been done before *shrugs*
    I was surprised too. We may not have as much to talk about since fewer people here are still growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paniculata View Post
    Oh, and Ed, only 25 of my hairs make it to my calf, thin wispy fairytale ends .. but I love them
    Cool. Let's both see if we can double our thickness to 50 strands!

Thank you, GlennaGirl!
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

Queen of Apathy HairColoredHair's Avatar
    Length
    short/knee/???
    Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

I think I qualify for this thread.

Here's wet hair (my hair is longest when wet or it seems so, ) from early July.

Fav Products: Honey and Horn Combs! Current Length: Just above knee (a 'little' trim)
    Goal: Uh... Moo!

Type
    2a/C/iii

Welcome HairColoredHair!
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Oh pretty! Just SL here, but I need to visit you all to remember no chopping allowed!

Type
    2a/M/iii

Yay! I was hoping someone would start this thread (though the classic-to-knee one is fun too). Here I am checking in to add my name to the roster. consider me subscribed
    Sorry I can't help much with methods - for most of my life my method was "brush, braid, ignore" and that only changed when I found LHC and realized all the other fun ways I could play with my hair. I'm now doing CWC and oil every other day (which has done wonders for my hair) and am taking hair vitamins, though I haven't yet really seen any effect from that. Now I'm hoping/waiting for a thicker hemline, which will probably take time since my hair thins drastically mid-thigh. It's funny, the one thing it takes to achieve knee-length - patience - I have now lost because I care about my hair more and want to see instant results, whereas before I just let it grow and was happily surprised at every inch gained.
    anyway. someone asked for pictures, so:

I look forward to following this thread
    Last edited by Lunnafindel; August 25th, 2010 at 07:40 AM.

Type
    2a/C/iii

Welcome MandyBeth and LunnaFindel!

For people posting photos, I recommend linking photos from your LHC album so that they're visible only to LHC members.
    Ed

Length
    28/42.5/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

I'm not even near knee, but I'm really curious if there are members who have knee-length and longer with only a very small pony circumference? I can see there are some ii's among you, but are you on the lower side of ii or rather on the thicker side?
    Just wondering if it's possible to get there with thinner hair...

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnafindel View Post
    Yay! I was hoping someone would start this thread (though the classic-to-knee one is fun too). Here I am checking in to add my name to the roster. consider me subscribed
    Lunnafinel, whether here or in the classic-to-knee thread, your hair is so lovely!

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

That is an excellent question! I have i/ii hair and I too am wondering about terminal length.

Quote Originally Posted by Phexlyn View Post
    I'm not even near knee, but I'm really curious if there are members who have knee-length and longer with only a very small pony circumference? I can see there are some ii's among you, but are you on the lower side of ii or rather on the thicker side?
    Just wondering if it's possible to get there with thinner hair...