• Cut

725 38.30%
  • Other (please specify)

202 10.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Thread: Your Worst Hair Decision

Default Re: Your Worst Hair Decision

I once had straight bangs cut.. only my mom "liked" them. It was terrible. I also once bleached out black dye then dyed it black again i had to chop off a lot of hair after.

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

My worst hair decision was cutting it when I moved to my current home, 8 years ago. I can only imagine how gloriously long it would've been by now. 😭😭😭

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

A perm on top of bangs in college, a complete waste of my time and money.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Trying to dye my hair blonde in Grade 11. Took forever! I have too much red in my hair for that, so it turned it this yucky orange-y yellow color (sort of a washed out mustard color). I should have kept the red and got rid of the blonde (much easier). When someone suggested I go blonde, somebody else said: "Not on her!" though I listened at the time, I did try this later. Even though chemo darkened my hair to golden brown, I will not bleach my hair blonde again (I haven't been a brunette since senior year in high school back in the early 90's), no matter how much I miss my old strawberry blonde color. It might come back, it might not, but it would take even longer than it did in the late 80's/early 90's if I would attempt to do this again. I'll just let the sun lighten it (though it will probably lighten it to red, not blonde).

To get rid of the orange-y yellow color, I covered my bad bleach job, headed to the nearest drugstore and bought a darker color, this is probably when I first dyed it golden brown, and now I have it naturally, go figure! Perhaps I should have chosen this color in the first place!

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Not sure if it was a multiple choice poll, but I voted: cut, bangs and color. I pretty much regretted every single haircut at a hairdresserīs. I used to wear bangs and cut them myself for most of my twenties - they were always greasy and made the rest of my hair look even thinner. Every dye job was a disaster too - my hair refuses bleach and will never go blonde, only orange, and dark/black dyes make me look very, very old. Henna was fine, but I donīt plan to do it again - too much hassle and I want to go gray naturally.

Length
    24"/46 in/49&#8
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

I voted color but really the answer is my two years of using sun-in!!

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

A year ago I posted on this thread....

"My worst hair decision was to stop using cones on my hair.

My best hair decision was made very recently and that was to start using cones again. Hello soft and slippery hair!"

Now I have changed my mind about my hair. Using cones on my hair was a mistake. It caused bad build-up. I am back to cone-free shampoo and conditioner and hoping to used herbal rinses once again.

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/Waist/Class
    Type
    2b/M/ii

For me it is: dyeing
    I will never dyeing my hair again!
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

I certainly regret having dyed my hair black once and I regret even more having bleached it once. I also always regret cutting it, but it's often necessary since even today I don't quite understand how to take care of my hair and I need to get rid of the damaged part.