Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The CWC (condition-wash-condition) official thread

Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Default Re: The CWC (condition-wash-condition) official thread

Like ghost, I alternate between CWC and CO. For CWC, I use Suave Coconut Conditioner as my 1st C, then shampoo scalp only w/Suave Coconut Shampoo or Juicy Apple, and I use GF Triple Nutrition as my last C. I am so glad I found LHC...CWC makes my hair happy.

I decided to be happy. Henrietta's Avatar
    Length
    27.6/44.0/44.0
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Like ghost, I alternate between CWC and CO. For CWC, I use Suave Coconut Conditioner as my 1st C, then shampoo scalp only w/Suave Coconut Shampoo or Juicy Apple, and I use GF Triple Nutrition as my last C. I am so glad I found LHC...CWC makes my hair happy.
    Welcome at TLCH and on CWC board
    Here is my ISO post. I'm looking for the Abital Flexi (XL), a small (12.5 cm) SenzaLimiti KPO, and a 3-prong CrockettMountainWoodworks acrylic fork

Length
    20/26/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

CWC here too
    at the moment im just using up my left over stuff, and the bottles i have atm are HUGE they are some Bed head TIGI brunette goddess, havent really looked what's in them

I started doing this when I joined LHC and really love the results. I use V05 for the first C and GF Triple Nutrition for the second C. I alternate a couple different shampoos that I have in the shower.

Length
    1/4"/40"/Term
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

I'm glad to see an official cwc thread!

I too alternate between co and cwc, lately cwc has been giving me better results. My first conditioner varies, it's either Suave Humectant, Pantene Nature Fusions Moisture Balance, or Garnier Triple Nutrition. I wash with Pantene Curls shampoo, and then my second conditioner is a mix of the above mentioned Pantene and Garnier.

Today I'm thinking of mixing in a little honey with my second conditioner like CinnamonHair recommends on her website...we'll see how it turns out.
    Lady Alsviğr of the Sky-Searing Chariot in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

CWC is a good one for me too I like to use VO5 conditioner and my Alba shampoo. I don't constantly do CWC though, I'm another one who switches between regular washes, CO, and CWC.
    Lady Derdeka

Length
    ~23/33/33
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I also CWC, and I like it! Right now, I'm using Tresemme Naturals conditioner for the first condition and the shampoo for the wash. I've been using either Aussie Moist or Biolage Conditioning Balm as the second condition.
    I even told a friend about CWC the other day...it's such a simple change that anyone could do, and without scaring them with other LHC terms like "cones," "S&D," "henna," or "fully rolled sock bun."

Length
    Flip/Waist/Clssc
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I also switched to CWC as per usual newbie advice, and I'm loving it! I use Garnier Long and Strong right now, but when these bottles are gone, I plan on switching to Triple Nutrition as it's less coney (having used cones my whole life, I'm scared to go off them completely!).

One thing I started doing with CWC is to condition ALL my hair on the second C - I've been shampooing my roots and conditioning just the length for years, and my ends have been dry and my roots oily. Now the first C protects my ends, and the second C helps my roots get less greasy (I suppose I was just drying out my roots?).

I admit to curiosity about CO, but I have no patience for experimentation and trouble shooting (I've tried both no poo and shampoo bars in the past, and waited through the obligatory weeks of "detoxing" only to find out it wasn't detoxing, it was just my hair hating it...). So I'll stick with CWC for now!
    Lady Laughing Wolf of the Forest Glades of Memory of the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    1/BSL/clssc

I do S/C once a week with WO in between, but CWC instead of SC on weeks when I do treatments, which is every week lately since I've been having fun experimenting. =) So I suppose I belong here too.

Length
    .05/25.5/45
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii/iii

I use Almond oil overnight or for a few hours, wash with Avalon Organics Peppermint Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, though I might discontinue that soon because of the cones in the conditioner and it leaves my hair rather dry. It was only my saving grace when I switched off of SLS/Coney Dove shampoo and had a horribly itchy scalp.