Page 1545 of 1550 FirstFirst ... 545104514451495153515431544154515461547 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,450 of 15492

Thread: MBL to waist

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

Default Re: MBL to waist

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post

Yeah, it looks like it needs a trim soon lol.
    On the brightside a few of your ends have past waist

Length
    11/23/30
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Yeah, it looks like it needs a trim soon lol.
    Gosh, your hair grows like weed . It's very beautiful!

I can't wait to actually join this thread.

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    On the brightside a few of your ends have past waist
    Yeah, I was surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    Gosh, your hair grows like weed . It's very beautiful!

I can't wait to actually join this thread.
    Thank you, Diana! I'll still be hanging around in this thread because the WL - HL thread has even more *crickets* lol.
    Plus, I might be trimming soon and maintaining at waist for a bit so I'll wait for everyone here.
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/3ef713574ef75435ca4ed5ddc2ed746f/c54a492f2525fb6a-50/s2048x3072/54bdba195034359684c137ec9d60542de0d19e66.jpg

Length
    25/27/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

Yeah, I was surprised!

Thank you, Diana! I'll still be hanging around in this thread because the WL - HL thread has even more *crickets* lol.
    Plus, I might be trimming soon and maintaining at waist for a bit so I'll wait for everyone here.
    Glad you’ll he hanging out here still, thought for sure i’d be brushing waist by now as well! I may head over to waist to tailbone after I reach waist, even though I’m not necessarily ‘planning’ on going past hip, the thread is a little more active… If I catch up to you we can wake up the waist to hip thread together!

When my hair didn’t grow at all this month, and honestly nails and body hair barely grew too, I thought immediately something was wrong with my body. WELL, I ended up in the hospital with a fast spreading infection, no idea how long that was festering, and I wonder if my body was using all resources to fight that and for how long…. Coincidence to hair stall? No idea, but here’s to a healthy summer, my hair can rest as long as it needs no matter the cause.
    * 26 in~mid-back * 28 in~waist * 31 in~hip *

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by rosenester View Post
    Glad you’ll he hanging out here still, thought for sure i’d be brushing waist by now as well! I may head over to waist to tailbone after I reach waist, even though I’m not necessarily ‘planning’ on going past hip, the thread is a little more active… If I catch up to you we can wake up the waist to hip thread together!

When my hair didn’t grow at all this month, and honestly nails and body hair barely grew too, I thought immediately something was wrong with my body. WELL, I ended up in the hospital with a fast spreading infection, no idea how long that was festering, and I wonder if my body was using all resources to fight that and for how long…. Coincidence to hair stall? No idea, but here’s to a healthy summer, my hair can rest as long as it needs no matter the cause.
    Yup! Once everyone here reaches waist, we'll go shake up the other thread LOL!

Also, I am so sorry about the infection. Are you ok? Did the hospital inform you'll be alright and recovering? Health issues are the number one way to wake up my anxiety.
    Keep your health!
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/3ef713574ef75435ca4ed5ddc2ed746f/c54a492f2525fb6a-50/s2048x3072/54bdba195034359684c137ec9d60542de0d19e66.jpg

Length
    25/27/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

Yup! Once everyone here reaches waist, we'll go shake up the other thread LOL!

Also, I am so sorry about the infection. Are you ok? Did the hospital inform you'll be alright and recovering? Health issues are the number one way to wake up my anxiety.
    Keep your health!
    Can’t wait to wake up that thread

Thanks, I’m on the mend, follow-ups will be scheduled, medicine being taken, rest & relaxation happening.
    * 26 in~mid-back * 28 in~waist * 31 in~hip *

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

I kind of wonder what the point is to have a waist to tailbone and a hip to tail bone thread makes sense to me to merge both of them together since waist to tbl includes hip in there?

Length
    11/23/30
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I kind of wonder what the point is to have a waist to tailbone and a hip to tail bone thread makes sense to me to merge both of them together since waist to tbl includes hip in there?
    Yeah, I always wondered about that. Two threads seem unnecessary…

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    Yeah, I always wondered about that. Two threads seem unnecessary…
    Since none of the others have multi threads

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I feel like the waist-to-hip and hip-to-tbl threads were super empty for a long time and only fairly recently popped back up? I never noticed them at all until a few months ago and I’ve been chilling in the waist-to-tbl thread for 2 years.