Page 1512 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 51210121412146215021510151115121513151415221562 ... LastLast
Results 15,111 to 15,120 of 15978

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    Buzz/SH/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: BSL to WAIST take 2

I have a confession to make.. : 0

After taking photos today whilst wearing a bra (I generally don't wear them) I realised that prior to todays trim I was only just at BSL, I'd jumped into this thread too early!

I'm de-graduating back into the APL - BSL thread until my hair catches up again

~ Lady Richeländuríel of the Ellesmérean Fair Folk in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I am rejoining this thread seeing as I cut my classic lenght hair back to BSL. This is due to my growing out the henna for 1 year now. Silvers flocking in.

Back to BSL I have no idea how to put my hair up anymore. I´ve worn a braid instead. Looking for tips!
    :: 1b/F/M/ii :: Classic ::
    Hair goal: Long healthy natural silver hair
    Starting point: Corona pandemic 2020

[QUOTE=draysmir;3877904]It is rare for one's terminal length to be only BSL. I would second illicitlizard's comment about potential mechanical damage, that could be a culprit. I also stalled, around WL, because of mechanical damage. No dyes, no heat use, but I did wear my hair down most days. How are you putting your hair up? Some styles are more protective than others. A ponytail for instance is not really that protective compared to a bun, as a bun tucks in all your ends and keeps them safe.

Too much of protein or moisture can lead to breakage, so maybe try clarifying or switching up your products to see if that helps with your ends at all. Do you rinse or wash your hair out after swimming? I feel like a salt water pool would be drying on the hair if you do not rinse it out.

I do rinse my hair out after the salt water, but not after the lake swims, and always use a detangling/LIC after. I use a clarifying shampoo only once every few weeks. I wash my hair every 3-4 days with sulfate/silicone free shampoo and conditioner.

Length
    0.5"/27"/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

lapushka and draysmir gah! I don't want to be even shorter waisted, I'm staying in denial and not calling it until 28"

See you soon Bugg! Sure you'll be caught back up in no time!

Idun that's so exciting! Hope you're enjoying your natural colour The only updos I can swing consistently at my length are a disc bun, braids, and the classic cinnamon bun. Some days a lazy wrap bun also works Other than that I'm waiting until I gain a good few more inches to try the other buns and updos on offer.
    Last trim 20th Jun 2023.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-CL[38"]
    Buzz 2018- 35"/TBL 2023

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Finally made it to 29 inch.. this is taking ages haha!! Which makes it about one more inch and I'll fiiiiinally would have made it to waist...
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Waveurly View Post
    Finally made it to 29 inch.. this is taking ages haha!! Which makes it about one more inch and I'll fiiiiinally would have made it to waist...
    That is so close, you'll be there in no time!

The longest bits of my hair are waist length (woo) but most likely won't be after my trim (boo). So I'm still hanging around here

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Know you'll be there soon!

Haven't checked in here at all, but I suppose this is what I'm doing? My length awareness is fuzzy but I think I'm pretty much BSL still, but I may have blazed past... Either way, I don't really think I'm waist yet
    [Shaved | Pixie |Chin | Shoulder | APL |BSL | Waist | Onward...]

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    That is so close, you'll be there in no time!

The longest bits of my hair are waist length (woo) but most likely won't be after my trim (boo). So I'm still hanging around here
    Well I guess you are not too far off either! Trims sometimes can set back a bit but I like to slightly trim every now and then, otherwise my ends will be and feel way more tangly! Good you're still here haha I'm not alone

Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    Know you'll be there soon!

Haven't checked in here at all, but I suppose this is what I'm doing? My length awareness is fuzzy but I think I'm pretty much BSL still, but I may have blazed past... Either way, I don't really think I'm waist yet
    You seem to be aaaaalmost waist, like the tips are brushing.. maybe just a tiny bit longer?
    16.APL.BSL.WL.Hip.33.34.35.36.37.
    BCL.39.TB.41.42.43.CL.45.46....55.Knee

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Well I guess you are not too far off either! Trims sometimes can set back a bit but I like to slightly trim every now and then, otherwise my ends will be and feel way more tangly! Good you're still here haha I'm not alone

You seem to be aaaaalmost waist, like the tips are brushing.. maybe just a tiny bit longer?
    Yeah I'm here with you! Watching everyone come and go lol I'm resisting the temptation to skip trimming to get longer quick but for me it's not worth it in the long run. My ends get terrible and I get the urge to get a big cut. We'll get there, sooner than later

And I agree, your tips are almost there leafygreens18, super close! Lovely hair

Length
    12/30"/38 "
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm about two cm from waist, and each time I measure it, it seems the measurements never change - and it even feels shorter sometimes, just feeling with my fingers to see where it's at. Logic tells me it MUST be growing - my ends are good, no splits or breakage, all healthy as far as I can tell. I'm a little worried becaus I have very fine hair, and I wonder sometimes if it just breaks off easily because it's so fine. I wear it up in claw-clips every single day and I can't see any problems with my ends... very frustrating.

On a brighter note, I have finally found a bun that actually looks nice and reasonably full on my head - the infinity figure-8 bun, I do need one hair pin in to hold the end tucked in, but it's a start. Hair toys here I come! ����