Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Last of the Brunnen-G kwaniesiam's Avatar
    Length
    bald/mop/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

Wink Long hair sighting thread!

MOD NOTE: No street shots!
    As a courtesy to others and in acknowledgement of the fact that many members here would object to people taking pictures of them and posting them online without permission, we likewise ask that no one post photos of others without their explicit consent. This is especially true for photos typically known as "street shots" that appear taken without the subjects having been made aware.

I thought this would be a fun thread to share sightings of long hair around you, any interesting stories, given compliments, etc. If there's already a thread like this, mods feel free to let me know and delete this, sorry!

Today I saw the cutest little Indian girl with two braids all the way to her knees, each one three times thicker than my entire single braid ever was! She was with what looked like her grandmother, her head was covered so I couldn't see her hair, but the little girl's hair obviously had been well cared for.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; May 10th, 2019 at 05:50 PM. Reason: No street shots language added
    Your neighborhood LHC-friendly hair stylist Anyone is always free to PM me if they have any questions they think I might be able to help with, hair or otherwise!

Length
    pixie/41''/term?
    Type
    2c/C/iii

Ok so this isn't really a sighting because it's just me and a friend, but I quite like the shot! Her hair is hip-lenght I think.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14846&dateline=121016  5357 Spot the difference?

Blewyn Euraid
    Length
    TB/TB/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I was waiting at the bus stop the other morning (last week) and it was a day when Id been so sleepy that I couldnt be bothered fussing putting hair up so I had it down.

There was a lady (who turned out to be from the Philippines's) and she had a cap (ladies one not baseball) on her hair which I could tell had a bun under. She complimented me on my hair and said she had never seen anyone with my colour hair with hair so long (I have seen longer but it made my day!!) Then we chatted for over an hour about hair in general. And during the course on the conversation she took her hat off and let down her hair- the most gorgeous classic/thigh Very well cared for and beautiful! She said that she doesnt tend to show people her hair because she gets randomers coming up to her and touching it (dont I know how that feels- I just have the withering glare mastered) so she keeps it out of site mostly!! I pointed her in the direction of here but I dont know if she has come/will come. Her hair is amazing

Length
    shldr/shldr/70 in
    Type
    2c/M/iii

My best irl chick friend has hip/tailbone length hair, which is the second longest hair I've seen around here, so she's a sighting that I have often :P. I've been trying to get her to wear it up more because it's always down, so she's having trouble growing it longer because of the splits necessitating trims.

The first longest was a lady I saw in the parking lot at Lowe's, wavy red hair that was almost knee length. I was busy staring at her in awe, because seeing a REAL LIVE IRL PERSON! with hair that long was a first for me, while worrying that she'd look over and think I was some kind of weirdo.
    Last edited by Nevermore; May 17th, 2008 at 03:44 PM. Reason: general butchering of my native language
    Growing my hair back out after some much-needed experimentation and with a color I love!

Length
    14/23/40
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default a woman I used to work with

I never have any sightings...really, never!

My former coworker had light-blond (natural) hair down to below her bum, somewhere between there and her knees...I haven't seen anyone with that long hair since I last ran into her! (4-5 years back)

Here in the south it's so hot (I guess that's why), there aren't too many people with long hair--everyone I know has "mama cuts" it seems .

This thread made me think about two girls I went to school with whom I would try to sit behind in classes in junior high because I SO admired their long hair! Wish I had pictures of them from behind now--they both cut it in high school <sigh> and I haven't seen them in years anyway.

-lava

Length
    baby/59"/60
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Just today at an antique store I saw a lady with a classic length braid--I would have loved to see it unbraided! It was blonde, and looked to be in pretty good condition, though I didn't want to stare and therefore didn't get a real good look. She was "older" (to me! ). Maybe 40's or 50's.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

Length
    1-2"/pixie/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I thought it was kinda weird that I saw two different ladies just today with hip length hair and classic length hair. I really don't see *long* hair that often. (I guess I'll have to change that starting with me)
    Growing out natural from shaved head. **No Trimming 2016** 1C/F/ii

Length
    15/18.5/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

At my community college (I don't go there anymore as of a week) I saw a girl with knee length hair walking outside on my last day! Her hair looked so healthy - and it was blond too!

Length
    pixie/pixie/44
    Type
    1a/F/iii

Yesterday I went to a different library in town and the librarian had her hair braided and it was down to about her lower back, and being the nosey pushy person I am I asked her how long it was unbraided. Apparantly it is to her hips unbraided. But she had one of the thickest braids I have ever seen.

Then today while waiting in line at school to pay for graduation (yeah-I am FINALLY graduating) a lady walked by with hair in a half up that was probably only 2-3 inches from her ankles. This was made even more impressive by the fact that she is around 6 feet tall. I could barely stutter out my compliments I was so impressed and in awe.

Blewyn Euraid
    Length
    TB/TB/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I saw a lady at the hospital with classic length hair in a pony pushing a wheelchair. It was gorgeous