Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5676

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Zashin, that is terrifying!

Has anyone ever recognized themselves on this thread? In a “hmm, I was in aldi on Saturday with my hair in a ponytail...” kind of way?

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by zashin66 View Post
    I had a two month old baby and founded one of my hairs wrapped around her little toe under her sock. Her toe was purple and I was dressing her for bed. If I had left her socks on she might have lost her little toe over night. That is why I cut my hair then. My hair was about mid back at the time. I cut it off very short. My husband was furious with me but all I could see was horrors, nightmares of this happening again. That's why I cut my hair. Had nothing to do with convenience or anything like that.
    I'm assuming that why most moms do. Fear of this and that. My sister kept her nails super short (we call it meat short) and her hair as well, once she got a kid. I think she scratched the baby once and found her hair in his hand (immediately thoughts of the baby choking with her hair).

If I ever have kids, I really hope that whole panic mode will go around me.
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    Neck/Waist/Knee

I saw a guy today with hair as long as mine; IE, a butt-length ponytail. A good day for it too; no wind and even wearing it loose would have been OK. Haven't seen hair that long on a guy in awhile but it does seem part of a trend I've noticed. Lots of guys with mid-back to waist-length hair these past few months. A very good trend I do believe!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I saw a guy today with hair as long as mine; IE, a butt-length ponytail. A good day for it too; no wind and even wearing it loose would have been OK. Haven't seen hair that long on a guy in awhile but it does seem part of a trend I've noticed. Lots of guys with mid-back to waist-length hair these past few months. A very good trend I do believe!
    For sure a good trend! Would love to see more guys brave enough to sport long hair
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post

Has anyone ever recognized themselves on this thread? In a “hmm, I was in aldi on Saturday with my hair in a ponytail...” kind of way?
    Oooh this never occurred to me could happen, lol

~ ~

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Lol yes, I have wondered if this would happen far more often than is rational, considering we are so spread out across the world.
    You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139

Length
    WL/HL/KL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Definitely :P Probably not rational though, I don't think any other LHC'ers live anywhere near me!
    - I will cut my hair once I am defeated in battle -
    Lady Lavender, Mistress of the Mighty Fowl, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    ../??/Term
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/iii

Admittedly, that is why I keep coming back to this thread! In hopes that I am not the only LHCer in my area.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe this has happened a few times in the past with a few LHCers.
    Final Goal: Terminal lengthLady Randiriel, Shepherdess of Tithenmamiwen

Well, you never know, it's a small world!
    I've recognized people in a store before, that I hadn't seen in 10 years, and in a completely different state than we used to live in.

~ ~

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post
    Lol yes, I have wondered if this would happen far more often than is rational, considering we are so spread out across the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_omelette View Post
    Definitely :P Probably not rational though, I don't think any other LHC'ers live anywhere near me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherdess View Post
    Admittedly, that is why I keep coming back to this thread! In hopes that I am not the only LHCer in my area.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe this has happened a few times in the past with a few LHCers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Well, you never know, it's a small world!
    I've recognized people in a store before, that I hadn't seen in 10 years, and in a completely different state than we used to live in.
    This is the reason I click every time this thread gets updated! Hoping that someone has seen someone they “know” from here!! (My hair isn’t yet as lovely and distinctive as yours, comrades so I never think it would be me)
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic