Page 3 of 568 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    26?/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii

I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and saw a woman in her 50s-60s with GORGEOUS tailbone-length grey/silver hair! I could not believe it, I never ever see long hair where I live! It was so pretty and in a loose half-up.

Side note: except for this woman, the longest hair I saw anywhere today was...on me! Woah, when did that happen?!

Length
    bald/APL?/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Today at Wal-Mart I saw a woman with blonde/light brown hair in a braid that reached to her knees, with the tassel going to mid calf, at least.

Other than that, someone at the hospital I transport to has hair that was in two pigtails one day, and they reached her knees. I was/am so jealous.
    Lady Aemanaeka with the Eyes of Yce in the Order of the Longhaired Knights
    Current Length: Almost Waist
    Goal Length: Waist/Hips/Tailbone/Classic
    Wife number 87.

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I saw a guy at the DMV who had balding, silver man-bra level hair.

He was wearing cutoffs so short I could see his underwear. WE HAVE THE SAME UNDERWEAR. ;-; AHHHHHAAAA GET IT OFF ME.

Mmhmm Honey B
    Hair Pictures!

Type
    3a/M/C/iii

Today Shorty89 and I drove past a biker on his motorcycle, he was dressed all in black with long silver hair flying in the wind behind him. It was so nice.

Nessthing, the short shorts mental picture totally negates the long hair picture. Scary.

(PS, Nessy, Shorty has a picture for you)

Length
    short/clasc/term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

I had a ton of long hair sightings today! I almost drove off the road, I was staring at the first woman so much -- dark blonde 1b hair past classic. Then, at the park, it seemed like every little girl I saw had waist-length hair, it was so adorable. Also, the little girl I was there with (who has waist to belt length hair herself) told me that one of her friends has "even more long hair" than she does, down to her butt. Later, I saw a girl with hair to her tailbone even with a claw clip holding up one twist of a bun. I was so jealous!

1c/2a/F/ii/iii -- trimmed the scraggly ends from knee back to classic.

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

I work on an I 95(maryland) travel plaza i have seen everything there you name it. Well for the first time ever the other day i seen an older woman with knee lenght hair it was so cool! my jaw just dropped and i couldn't help but admire it. it was so well mantained i almost hopped my counter and said " LHC?" but i didn't. Any one from here with knee length hair in northeast MD recently i must say BEAUTIFUL hair
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Last of the Brunnen-G kwaniesiam's Avatar
    Length
    bald/mop/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

*gasp* A silver skullet?!? Oh dear, poor Nessthing
    Your neighborhood LHC-friendly hair stylist Anyone is always free to PM me if they have any questions they think I might be able to help with, hair or otherwise!

Length
    15"?/32.5"/tb
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Today at a Whole Foods I saw a woman with lovely thick auburn-ish hair down to about classic. It was braided with maybe a foot-long tassel, and no hairtie securing it at the bottom. It had like no taper and it was freakin' GORGEOUS. She was probably almost as old as my mom, and she had a girl with her with BSL-ish length hair. It was so pretty; I kept staring. I did not get up the spine to tell her how lovely it was.

Type
    4a/4b/C/ii/iii

I've had quite a few sighting in the past few days.

*I saw one lady with calf length hair.

*In Wal-Mart there were many long haired ladies. One Asian lady has very shiny, silky hair down to her butt. There is an employee there who I did not see this time but she has classic length hair. I saw plenty of waist length hair.

*My supervisor at work as tbl length hair.

Length
    APL/APL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

just about an hour ago! I was walking to work and I saw a woman talking to another woman. Her hair was in a long thick braid that hit just below her tailbone and it was streaked with silver hairs.