Page 943 of 1379 FirstFirst ... 4438438939339419429439449459539931043 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 13783

Thread: Show me your buns...

Length
    13/31/35
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Show me your buns...

Annnnnnnd guess who had yet another recently purchased hair fork arrive in the mail today? If you guessed me, you are correct. This one is a crockett mountain acrylic fork that I purchased specifically for putting my hair up after it's been washed (because I wouldn't dare use any of my other toys, which are all wood or bone). It arrived just in time, too. Today was hair washing day! (photo taken pre wash. Also it's at a bit of a different angle than we're used to, here)

Please pardon my hand there. Back of the head selfies are hard.

SL-APL-BSL-WL-[HS]-TBL-Cl-KL
    Lady Sihaya, Sorceress of the Magical Isles in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

That's beautiful irodaryne!! I'm craving an acrylic fork too, but it's too late to order it before going out on summer. At least I was lucky enough so an UK webside (longhairedjewels) had some spare OverTheHawaiianMoon aluminium forks with 5" tines, so I received it in time to have it for the swimming pool/beach. Anyway I like the CWM ones better, next year I'll be ready That one is really pretty in your hair!

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

Account Closed by Member Request

Oh my! She has such gorgeous sticks and combs too. I love the ones with the violets and the butterflies. But i really love the stick with the rose or the red fork. I wonder if they would hold my hair but I might just get it anyway. I guess I've found out what to ask my husband for my upcoming birthday
    Last edited by Ligeia Noire; June 21st, 2018 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    That's beautiful irodaryne!! I'm craving an acrylic fork too, but it's too late to order it before going out on summer. At least I was lucky enough so an UK webside (longhairedjewels) had some spare OverTheHawaiianMoon aluminium forks with 5" tines, so I received it in time to have it for the swimming pool/beach. Anyway I like the CWM ones better, next year I'll be ready That one is really pretty in your hair!
    I was wondering if that website was still functioning.....I didn't know if they were taking orders or not because the last time it says they updated was 2016.

Length
    13/31/35
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    I find blues and teals really make my hair stand out! Which works because they are currently my favorite colors.

It's funny, I really only grabbed it because it was relatively inexpensive, a color I liked, and acrylic so I can bun post shower. I did NOT expect this to turn into the most comfortable hair toy* I own, yet here we are.

*Okay so it's actually a close match to my jeter fork in comfort. THough I think the CMW one is juuuussstttt a tad comfier.
    SL-APL-BSL-WL-[HS]-TBL-Cl-KL
    Lady Sihaya, Sorceress of the Magical Isles in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    1a/F/ii

flipped bun half up

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by irodaryne View Post
    Annnnnnnd guess who had yet another recently purchased hair fork arrive in the mail today? If you guessed me, you are correct. This one is a crockett mountain acrylic fork that I purchased specifically for putting my hair up after it's been washed (because I wouldn't dare use any of my other toys, which are all wood or bone). It arrived just in time, too. Today was hair washing day! (photo taken pre wash. Also it's at a bit of a different angle than we're used to, here)

Please pardon my hand there. Back of the head selfies are hard.

I really love this fork! It reminds me of a beautiful pool, I wish I can have it.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Length
    ~Chin/TBL+/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by prairie lark View Post
    flipped bun half up

I like this style a lot, prairie lark! The look suits your hair well! How did you do this flipped bun? Happy solstice, by the way.....

Type
    1a/F/ii

Thank you, Ashtang Happy solstice to you as well.

You do a cinnabun, finish with the ends on top instead of wrapped around and tucked underneath, and then flip it up on itself.

Hypnotica's tutorial

Beautiful Prairie!