Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concerning GIF avatars

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Default Re: Concerning GIF avatars

Quote Originally Posted by anna1850 View Post
    Do they also have bigger signatures too? Because I'm pretty sure I saw someone with one that was like a 140kb picture but was a little confused as I thought the limit was 9kb.

Just curious. Not complaining
    Every now and then you'll see someone with a larger signature. This is usually because they haven't updated their signature since we migrated to the newer board format. The restriction only applies in when you actually go to edit your signature.
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

It saved as a still pic, and I'm using it for my profile pic.
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dianyla View Post
    Every now and then you'll see someone with a larger signature. This is usually because they haven't updated their signature since we migrated to the newer board format. The restriction only applies in when you actually go to edit your signature.
    Thanks. That makes sense.

Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by anna1850 View Post
    Do they also have bigger signatures too? Becuase I'm pretty sure I saw someone with one that was like a 140kb picture but was a little confused as I thought the limit was 9kb.

Just curious. Not complaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianyla View Post
    I thought the 9kB limit had changed? When I open the Edit signature in my User CP, it says 400x200 pixels and 683.6 KB and now, through testing, I can upload a pic bigger than 9kB.

Sure looks like the size has changed. Just tested it and yep. It doesn't state anything for me, but it sure is ok by the forum software to upload something bigger.