Page 1457 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 457957135714071447145514561457
Results 14,561 to 14,563 of 14563

Thread: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Length
    CL/29/30
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Default Re: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

I'm half/kinda in this thread again!

I've dyed my hair back to brunette with the intention of growing out my natural colour again. It's currently a little darker/more red toned than my natural hair because I had to use a red and then a brown to stop it turning a muddy green from the turquoise. My natural colour is a light/medium brown so I'm hoping the grow out process will be relatively painless.

The only thing that may disqualify me from the thread is that I'm intending to keep my front hairs blonde and just keep up with the roots there. The blonde is essentially all the hairs on my hairline so probably less than 10% of my hair.

Hopefully everyone is okay with my joining the thread even with keeping that! Let me know if not and I'll quietly bow out
    Next goal: 30" - Waist!

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    I'm half/kinda in this thread again!

I've dyed my hair back to brunette with the intention of growing out my natural colour again. It's currently a little darker/more red toned than my natural hair because I had to use a red and then a brown to stop it turning a muddy green from the turquoise. My natural colour is a light/medium brown so I'm hoping the grow out process will be relatively painless.

The only thing that may disqualify me from the thread is that I'm intending to keep my front hairs blonde and just keep up with the roots there. The blonde is essentially all the hairs on my hairline so probably less than 10% of my hair.

Hopefully everyone is okay with my joining the thread even with keeping that! Let me know if not and I'll quietly bow out
    Hey, welcome back!
    I think front strands are ok?
    I honestly am not going to police anyone here haha.

Length
    Chin/Chin+/Floor

I'm joining here again, half my head atleast, I'm keeping up with the half black but the rest and side shave need a break