Page 1418 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 418918131813681408141614171418141914201428 ... LastLast
Results 14,171 to 14,180 of 14359

Thread: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Default Re: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Feels like I haven't visited this thread for ages.
    You can see my progress in my avatar and here. My hair is all natural on sides and behind, but I lighten my bangs because I missed blonde shades in my hair and I like it like that. It looks like the difference is big, but that's because my hair isn't completely dry on these two photos. I'll post my greys when I take a picture on a better light.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorserider View Post

Two years ago.
    I think I like your current (virgin) color way better - so that's the other picture I'm talking about! Well done!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    12/17.5/55
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I posted a new photo of my hair when I was 13 in the brown hair topic, now I feel like keeping my dye, I don't like my natural color on me
    🦇Onwards and Downwards🦇
    Here we go again, growing out Layers and Damage
    Every Journey has its Perils

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I posted a new photo of my hair when I was 13 in the brown hair topic, now I feel like keeping my dye, I don't like my natural color on me
    Maybe you can grow it a bit to see if it's any different. My hair was a medium brown when I was 13, and it's a dark brown now. You never know.
    If you end up hating it, you can always go back to the dye .
    Neck - Shoulder- APL - BSL- mid back - Waist - Hip - BCL - Tailbone!

Length
    CBL/MBL/FTL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Amenahh is right, hair colour can change a lot from the age of 13. And if you still want to dye after, say, six months or even a year, you can always go back to dye. If you choose to do that, make sure to research your options and be set on one colour; dyeing once isn't going to wreck your hair, but changing it often, bleaching, re-dyeing etc definitively is.

Length
    12/17.5/55
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I know I've been dying my hair since I was 13 and have done all the ruining for a lifetime, so far from my roots it looks like other than more greys my color will be the same
    🦇Onwards and Downwards🦇

Length
    13/26.5/42
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I think I like your current (virgin) color way better - so that's the other picture I'm talking about! Well done!
    Thank you! I really do too.

Length
    12/17.5/55
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I'm hopeless with this no dying thing, I think i have to ban myself from even semi's and deposits for a year and a half, not sure how i'll do it I can barely last 2 months before dying it hence the beating on a dead horse in my sig
    🦇Onwards and Downwards🦇

Length
    CBL/MBL/FTL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

I'm hopeless with this no dying thing, I think i have to ban myself from even semi's and deposits for a year and a half, not sure how i'll do it I can barely last 2 months before dying it hence the beating on a dead horse in my sig
    It gets easier as you go. The first months are really difficult for most

Length
    12/17.5/55
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    It gets easier as you go. The first months are really difficult for most
    I think it is so hard because I despise my natural color, I have to get it in my head that long hair, is more important that color.
    🦇Onwards and Downwards🦇