Page 1323 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 323823122312731313132113221323
Results 13,221 to 13,224 of 13224

Thread: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Default Re: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

I have roots showing! Yay! About three months of growth! About an inch of meduim blond...so excited but hating my brassy bleached ends...so tempted to dye or tone, or something!
    Jesus is my Saviour, my Lord, my Love, my Life.

Pixie ~ Ear ~ Chin ~ SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ WL ~

Length
    24”/29.5”/Long!
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural? Share your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by ManeGoal View Post
    I have roots showing! Yay! About three months of growth! About an inch of meduim blond...so excited but hating my brassy bleached ends...so tempted to dye or tone, or something!
    If you hate the yellow tones then maybe try a purple shampoo and conditioner, if you’re happy to use such things. I do! But not without counteracting the dryness with some argan oil in my ends straight after. Provoke do a lovely purple mask which I’ve used before (I’m in Australia), but I’m sure any purple shampoo and conditioner, or mask, would work!
    APL - BSL - MBL - WL - HL - TBL
    Last dye: Feb 2017 Last trim (micro): 6th June 2019

Length
    HL/HL+/TB-CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post
    Ylva the blending looks flawless, it should be a breeze to grow now.
    Thank you, milosmomma! I am very happy with the results as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHealthy View Post
    I wish I had better photos of my growth when I first started letting it grow out naturally, but wow yours is so similar to how mine was!! The only photo I can find is from later on in my growth but I just know that your demarcation line will fade out a bit like mine did!

Eventually you’ll be able to bun your hair and most of the dye will be invisible! Also, ombré hair is ‘in’ apparently. I get compliments on my half-half hair. You’re going through the hardest part now! It gets easier after the first bit!
    Sadly I didn't have the patience to let it grow out as it was, so I had my roots blended in a few days ago, but I am very happy with the results and excited about growing onwards. Your growth journey has me in awe, the ombré effect looks so awesome and intentional in your hair!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a lil update on my hair. Since getting the big chop my hair has felt so much healthier! I did have some issues with the front sections surrounding my fringe and the snapped off strands sitting on the top of my head. The problem was mainly how dry and frayed the ends went and my 6 weeks trim isn't for another two weeks so I went through and cleaned these sections up. Even though the snapped of sections are really short, like the length of my fringe short (reppin that scene girl hair again) I don't regret it, I feel like if I left it any longer it would just damage the entire strand up to where my roots are growing. I've started co-washing with an organic shampoo and conditioner along with taking vitamins. I'll upload a photo of may hair next month! Happy growing