Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2076

Thread: Use Up Your Stash challenge!!!

Length
    pixie/waist/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Use Up Your Stash challenge!!!

I have some leftover coconut leave-in spray from Urtekram that was not being used. I mixed some of the Banana Food conditioner into it (mostly for the smell). I hope the mixture will work better and I finally finish the spray bottle , it has about 1/4 of the product left in it now.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Used up my Garnier Fructis hair food mask (banana).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    3a/M/iii

Used up my 2 spray bottles of Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner.

I don't know if I could ever use up my stash of hair products. I'm a junkie for sure and I am always trying some new shampoo and conditioner. I always think something else will work that much better. I am finally coming to the conclusion that regular old pantene moisture is the one I like best. Still won't stop me from wasting money on something new. I also have blue shampoo for when I'm highlighted, brown for when I'm wanting to tone down and be a bit richer colored and now red to try and offset my greenish hue.

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    3a/M/iii

Hey, I know the feeling 2gaits. I can also admit it that I'm a junkie as well, and I don't know if I'll ever use up my whole stash either. I think I would have to wash my hair 2 or 3 times a day in order to use up what I got. I love trying out new hair products too! I'm always trying to find something new that works better for me too. I love the old pantene moisture products too. They work best for my hair too. Right now, I'm loving Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioners. I also have some purple shampoo and conditioner for when I used to bleach my hair many years ago. I still want to use that up as well.

And, just this pasted week I bought some Garier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner a 33.8oz bottle for 4.92 at Walmart, and some Herbal Essence Hello Hydration for 4.92 33.8oz bottle also Walmart, and a tub of Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Hair Mask for $2.96 at Walmart. This is not going to stop me from spending money on hair products either.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee+/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Seems to take me *ages* to use up anything, so will post body stuff as well as hair to keep some kind of track: Used up Sukin Super Greens facial moisturiser
    Edit: opened it as soon as it came through the post - an entire year ago. It's only 125ml bottle!!
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Tiny trim and now onto Calf!
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair - phew

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    3a/M/iii

Today I've used up 2 10oz bottles of Isoplus Leave-In Conditioners! Yayyyyyyy!

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee+/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Ooh I'd forgotten about this thread, thanks for digging it up Dark40

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Seems to take me *ages* to use up anything, so will post body stuff as well as hair to keep some kind of track: Used up Sukin Super Greens facial moisturiser
    Edit: opened it as soon as it came through the post - an entire year ago. It's only 125ml bottle!!
    Since then I've used up a Skintruth 100ml Nourish and Moisturise moisturiser (face).
    Also gave away two Garnier Ultimate Blends body lotions
    Plus my hair stuff used up, 5 products this year so far. I need to update my stash inventory but need to wait until the house is back in order after the stressful and chaotic heating installation is finally done (hopefully finished tomorrow).
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Tiny trim and now onto Calf!
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair - phew

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Ooh I'd forgotten about this thread, thanks for digging it up Dark40

Since then I've used up a Skintruth 100ml Nourish and Moisturise moisturiser (face).
    Also gave away two Garnier Ultimate Blends body lotions
    Plus my hair stuff used up, 5 products this year so far. I need to update my stash inventory but need to wait until the house is back in order after the stressful and chaotic heating installation is finally done (hopefully finished tomorrow).
    Hehe...you're welcome MusicalSpoons Yeah, I thought that it needed to be digged up again!

Sound like you really got rid of some really good stuff! I'm slowly but surely trying to use up the majority of my hair stuff. It seems like that will take forever. Yeah, I know whatcha mean about waiting until all of the stressful and chaotic heating installation is finally done. I also hope it's finished by tomorrow too.

If I donít like a product and it was expensive or I just hate to throw it away than Iíll slowly mix a bit of the product I donít like into one that I do than I canít notice it and it gradually gets used up.
    Goal tailbone to classic
    Natural dark blonde
    Fine and Slightly wavy