Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599

Thread: Nightblooming Panacea?

Length
    13/34.5/36
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/i

Default Re: Nightblooming Panacea?

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I haven't seen one. I think that we could need a "NightBlooming thread" where we can discuss all of the products.
    Yes - we need this!
    WCC, LOC, Self trimmer. Currently BSL - goal is hip length.

Account Closed by Member Request

Yes please, best thing I have ever tried!

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I been using this like crazy i'm already almost out of it I love this stuff.

Did anyone do the survey? I did and got a coupon code yay!

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Length
    13/34.5/36
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by littlestarface View Post
    I been using this like crazy i'm already almost out of it I love this stuff.

Did anyone do the survey? I did and got a coupon code yay!
    I did the survey and got the code. I'm still figuring out how to best use Nightblooming products, as I'm working out my routine. I suffer from trying all the new things at once, I can't help myself....
    WCC, LOC, Self trimmer. Currently BSL - goal is hip length.

Nightblooming's shipping is truly lightening fast. As, rarely, do I receive orders that I make, 2 business days after I order them. Which is why, I definitely am super happy that I chose to go with the company, because I have convo'd the owner back and forth even before making my purchase, and she would always reply back me to super quick, and with such a very pleasing personality. She also shows that she really wants her customers to have the best experience with her products, which is also really awesome as well!

I received the sample size and regular size Panacea Salves. I decided to start with the Panacea Salve, only because it's the most popular. Everything came nicely wrapped, which I liked, and even though it was very hot today, the salves didn't end up becoming liquidy at all (which I was dirty scared might possibly happen). Now, I did put my nose very close to the package before I opened it, just to see if I could get a whiff of the smell of the salves at all, but I didn't smell anything. As, I know how everyone always talks about how wonderful it smells, so I kinda thought that the smell would be on the strong side, but I didn't get that. After I took off of the paper that the salves were wrapped in and put my nose very close to one of he salves to get a whiff of the smell, all that I smelled was a sweet citrus with a sort of light hint of incense. The smell is there, but not as strong as I had originally thought it would be, which is totally fine with me, because, I'm not a big fan of super strong smelling products for my hair anyways. I will be trying the Panacea Salve when I wash my hair again. I had bought it use on my scalp, to help with treating my scalp eczema, but, I also may end up trying it on my ends too. Since it is Fall and the weather will start to get cooler soon, I'm pretty sure the Panacea Salve will definitely come in handy to provide that added boost of moisture to my scalp and hair that it will definitely need.

So, if you are someone that doesn't like very strong scented products, definitely don't hesitate to give NightBlooming's Panacea Salve a try. As, I actually find it to be a nice pick-me-up, when you smell it for sure!
    Last edited by Reservechic; September 25th, 2018 at 08:43 AM.

NightBlooming is having a 10% off sale on her favorite products from September 26-30 in honor of her birthday, (which by the way is on the 28th)! Definitely be sure to check it out! As, her etsy shop is simply the absolute best, I've ever come across!

Length
    20/24/80
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Thank you for answering my question and I apologize for the late gratitude. I did finally order some panancea. I like it, but unfortunately only smelled a mild scent of orange, so I added some fragrance oil. It does work quite well, though. The Ostara scent sounds wonderful. Clouds...mmmmmm

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

So... according to this thread this oil mix smells amazing... Can someone explain what it smells like? I'm getting a bit tired of the smell of chamomile and Jasmine in my hair.

Is this something I should invest in when the shop opens back up?

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    So... according to this thread this oil mix smells amazing... Can someone explain what it smells like? I'm getting a bit tired of the smell of chamomile and Jasmine in my hair.

Is this something I should invest in when the shop opens back up?
    I think that this thread is more active https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...&p=3791511#top

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights