Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Thread: Would you take 1 million dollars to go bald?

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: Would you take 1 million dollars to go bald?

Yes, I would shave it off for one million...I love my hair but it would grow back so it this deal would be too good to pass on.

Length
    Waist/BCL/FT
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Don't think I would actually, which is surprising even to myself.... 1 million dollars is a lot of money. But, I am 29 years old, I don't have many young years left with very long hair, and I want my husband to get to enjoy my long hair for many years to come, so it would be a pity to shave it off for that reason... I would have to wait so long for it to grow out again. And also, based off of the fact that I am a woman and make a point of looking feminine, I wouldn't want to shave (voluntarily) for that reason too.

But this was a tough one! I imagine what it would be like to actually be offered that amount of money, I suppose I would have to make up my mind beforehand... at least this thread made me prepare for an offer like this if it ever comes my way. Haha!

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Are you testing my morals?! I want to say, "No. I wouldn't do THAT! Never!," but 1 million dollars could help a number of people in a major way. I would do it...I know I would. Still feels like selling my soul though, AND I would need a new hobby. Now I feel dirty.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Definitely. I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to be bald and a million dollars would be a great motivator to deal with all of the awkward growth stages.

100 percent yes (at my length I think it would only take a few years to grow back). I also kept a buzz cut for a while and really liked it & the grow out process!
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    23.6/23.6/30
    Type
    1b/M/i/ii

I would shave my head for 1 million dollars, yes. I would wear wonderful wigs and grow my hair out living in a beautiful new home.

But I would not do it if my hair would not grow back.

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

For sure, I'd use that money to buy houses for my family. I've never had my hair shorter than collarbone unless you count the first 2 years of my life :P But I did have freeform dreadlocks for a couple years so I already got over the vanity aspect when I was a teenager.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

If someone was silly enough to give me that much money to shave my head, all for it. I mean, hair *will* grow back! And it's a one-time thing.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Yes. In a heartbeat. I could buy a fabulous goat property with that money. With a huge barn. And a bunch more goats. I'd enjoy the new farm while regrowing my hair.

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Haha, if I get to grow my hair back from zero, why not? Better living conditions and medical care for my family. I’d probably record the new long hair journey in time-lapse and profit more from all the views and sponsorship along the way.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; October 10th, 2022 at 11:54 AM.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]