Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ankle length ?

Length
    12"/25"/48"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Ankle length ?

We've all seen photographs of women with floor length hair, but I've never seen that IRL. So, what's the longest hair length you've ever seen in the flesh? On women and men.

I once saw a woman with knee length blonde hair crossing the street in front of my car when I was stopped in traffic. I was like WOW. The longest hair I've ever seen on a man was a bouncer in a nightclub who had a tailbone length braid. Awesome.

Length
    20"/MBL/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Ankle length ?

I saw a lady shopping who had hair almost to her knees. Unfortunately, it looked really damaged and it would have been prettier if she cut about three feet off. The longest beautiful hair I have seen in real life is Crystal Gayle's when I saw her in concert.

Length
    SL/40"/??
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

When my son was in the hospital, there was a teen girl in the pediatric ward with hair past her knees. It really could have used about 2 feet trimmed off, it was so dry and damaged.

Hair is ingrained into the culture here. Long hair is pretty common. That said, mine is the longest I've seen out here, after that teen girl.

Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

the longest I have seen was a woman who was walking by with super healthy butt length hair. I think it may have been almost classic. I was in awe.

Knee-length plait
    "Always better to not fight. But if must fight...win"
    Mr Miyagi

Length
    33"/34.5/37"
    Type
    1b/F/ii

In college I knew a girl with absolutely perfect classic length hair with a thick, blunt hem. I've seen longer hair randomly (usually at amusement parks ), but probably not much more than knee length.

I used to work with a guy with a long thick blond ponytail that he kept between waist and tailbone.

ETA: I also used to know a girl with mid-thigh hair, which was also in beautiful condition and grew like grass. I've never seen anyone with hair that grows faster than hers did. We had a falling out, or I'd be asking about her secrets, lol. I should go look her up on Facebook and see if she ever grew her hair back after shaving it all off.
    Last edited by sweet*things; June 3rd, 2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: added more.

I only look confused. Arctic_Mama's Avatar
    Length
    Shldr/Waist/Knee
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii/iii

Huh... There was a girl I knew in school (she's actually a moderately famous singer) whose mother had long brown hair that was knee or even slightly below. I can't remember if it was in good condition or not, as I only saw her mom back in grade school despite knowing the girl until high school, but the length sticks in my mind to this day
    The hair is the richest ornament of women. - Martin Luther
    Goal: Virgin knee length

Length
    bob/39"/44"
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

The longest hair i've ever seen is mid-thigh length. I've never seen knee or longer IRL.

I saw knee length as a child, but I cant really remember the details of it. Iv seen classic and tail bone quite a lot, and Iv had hair I could sit on as a child.

I think with the average UK climate, Im surprised there isnt more ankle length, but then it might be due to the drying time in winter.

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

i once saw a girl with healthy wavy knee length hair at the mall,i was totaly blown away i just couldnt help staring at her and telling my best friend "omg look at her!", sadly the girl's boyfriend who was with her noticed and he gave me this awkard smile....total embarrasment..