Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you like best about the LHC?

Length
    BSL/hips/hips
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default What do you like best about the LHC?

I was feeling inspired by the other thread on what you like best about your hair. LOL.

The question isn't about what aspect of the LHC you enjoy the most (friendship, support, etc), but rather where you like to spend your time and why.

In my case I enjoy the Blogs most of all. That would be the most interesting place on the LHC although, funnily enough, when I first joined I thought it was the most boring one!

After that I'd say I like the Friendship Board and the Mane Board although I don't post as much as I used to.

The Blogs are a very special place where I can read about other people's lives and also keep up with my friends here. I used to be passionate about the old photo journals but now it's the Blogs.

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.” Calvin and Hobbes

Length
    chin/30.75/tb?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I like the Friendship Board and the Mane Forum right now. I don't see the blogs much yet because I don't have many friends on here yet.
    Lady Tiamat of the Dragon Horde in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Founding Member of the (Second Incarnation of the) Official Hair Idiots Club ~ "Goobering One Style At a Time".

Length
    <apl/hip/BCL
    Type
    1a/F/iii

I like the Health & Body Beautiful, the Hair Accessories and the Herbal Haircare. It is really fun to read experiences of others with hair toys and oils and such. At this time, I like Health&Body Beautiful the most, because I've just gotten a big amount of new tips and things to try to solve my 'beauty issues'.
    DUTCH or FLEMISH speaking?
    www.hairfairforum.be

Length
    ??/38.9/39 in
    Type
    2a/M/iii

The Friendship board (pet-threads and games in particular ). Why? I love animals and I like playing games.
    I like reading some blogs too (if I happen to stumble upon a public one, I will most likely subscribe ), because I find it interesting to read about other people (hair, life, whatever ).
    Lady Isilya Nimblefingers of the Flowering Buns in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Well it was the blogs because I really enjoyed reading other people's current hair care routines and got alot of tips and ideas from those but since at the mods discretion they decided to take that away from me, now I have to browse the whole forum and I put my 2 cents in everywhere.

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

1) Having my own profile page to decorate it the way I like. And, having photo albums to keep track of my progress.

2) Having friends that I can talk back and forth to, keep track of their progress and support them. And, I really appreciate the support I get back.

3) I enjoy keeping a blog. I admit I don't read others much.

4) I love the social groups, just wish they were litte more active.

5) I just started looking at everyones photo albums and try to post if I see something I like.

6) I like to read/post in the forums, but they are tough to keep up with. Thats why it's my least favorite thing to do.
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    17"/30"/50"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I also enjoy the blogs but I love reading/posting in the different types of questions in the Mane Forum and drooling about toys in the Conventional products and Hair Accessories-board
    - "If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable"

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I like the friendly and warm atmosphere most of all. And then, of course, I like all the tips and tricks about hair care and hair toys I find here. All the amazing pictures helps me keep my focus long enough into the future - to remeber that hair growing is a slow business

Length
    20"/42"/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

I think there was a thread similar to this that I posted on at some point... I'll have to find it ad maybe do some copy-pasta. :P
    Condensed version: I really enjoy the feel, the very friendly atmosphere of people accepting you the way you are and not letting silly things like religion or hair color or gender or sexual preference or body modification get in the way of helping one another and being friendly.
    I enjoy the wealth of knowledge and the motivation to make our hair happy and the willingness to share ideas.
    There's a lot more, but that is the condensed version. :P
    ~Ny
    Lady Nynaeve of the Sword in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

Inflammatory Breast Cancer - No Lumps, Not detected by mammograms.
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=63326

"Some women don't want the land, or gold. Just the man..." ~Nynaeve
    "For in the plot we find more than just a man, we find the idea of that man, the spirit of that man, and that is what we must never forget." Evey (V)

Length
    27/36"/long
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

My time is usually short here. So, I try to check the "new posts" when I visit.
    Thankfully, I have a great network of friends here that have been keeping me
    posted on all the exciting stuff I might miss.
    Pegasus Marsters 117th wife
    Life is like a hot bath...the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkled you get.