Thread: Finally found a hairdresser I can trust! (in Oshawa)

Length
    apl/tlb/solid
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Finally found a hairdresser I can trust! (in Oshawa)

I just moved to Canada from Europe and for ages have not had my hair cut by anyone other than me! I've found that I can't trust hairdressers. I'm trying to grow my hair out to tailbone. Right now it is at waist.
    My previous experiences with hairdressers has been horrible I'd go for a trim and then come out with layers and a bunch of stuff I had not asked for. So I was avoiding hairdressers period.

But despite my s&d's my hair has been getting a weird look to it and my curls were looking straggly and the curl pattern all strange.

So this weekend I visited a friend in Oshawa who introduced me to his hairdresser friend. I told him about my complaints and he said I could trust him to do only what I wanted and nothing more.

I trusted him and can only say this is my first good experience with a hair dresser, he just cut off the splits nothing more and he said he also evened everything up as by doing my own s&d's I was neglecting one side for the other so my hemline was actually becoming diagonal which is why everything looked odd.

Today I can honestly say my hair looks happier than it has in ages and the wavey curl pattern is falling perfectly again.

So wanted to say yay and also say to anyone in the Oshawa area needing a trustworthy hairdresser go to Gino at Classic Hair at Five Points Mall.

Length
    24/24/38
    Type
    2b/C/iii

Default Re: Finally found a hairdresser I can trust! (in Oshawa)

Wow congratulations! I wonder if I can find one too, I know there's some out there!!!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Finally found a hairdresser I can trust! (in Oshawa)

Terrific! I have somebody like that too, if only I could afford her.