Page 1101 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 10160110011051109110991100110111021103 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 11061

Thread: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Length
    WL/HL/KL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post
    purple_omelette thank you! And yay! I bet you'll love it. What type?
    I bought the Solana in burnished copper, size XL (here is a link https://shops.lillarose.biz/MemberTo...ealerId=846073).

Had to resist the temptation to buy several at once, since I don't even know if I'll like using it yet! There are so many gorgeous ones to choose from. I suspect I will definitely be buying more in the future.
    - I will cut my hair once I am defeated in battle -
    Lady Lavender, Mistress of the Mighty Fowl, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by purple_omelette View Post
    I bought the Solana in burnished copper, size XL (here is a link https://shops.lillarose.biz/MemberTo...ealerId=846073).

Had to resist the temptation to buy several at once, since I don't even know if I'll like using it yet! There are so many gorgeous ones to choose from. I suspect I will definitely be buying more in the future.
    Oh wow, I bought the exact same thing XS to give to my friend! I'd been eyeing it for her for months. It got here yesterday and it's great.
    You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139

Length
    WL/HL/KL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post
    Oh wow, I bought the exact same thing XS to give to my friend! I'd been eyeing it for her for months. It got here yesterday and it's great.
    Haha what a coincidence!
    - I will cut my hair once I am defeated in battle -
    Lady Lavender, Mistress of the Mighty Fowl, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

I am trying to be on a time out. I spent much of my stimulus check on toys. Just managed to say no the new flexi Flip.
    Bu I am in a habit of looking at petties on the net and it is had to stop.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bparnell75 View Post
    I am trying to be on a time out. I spent much of my stimulus check on toys. Just managed to say no the new flexi Flip.
    Bu I am in a habit of looking at petties on the net and it is had to stop.
    So, so it's been a while, still staying strong? lol
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    27/38/42
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

I made a grave error, I looked up hair sticks on Etsy for the first time.
    I am too poor for this.
    Send help.

I'm new to the hair toy stuff, I only have one giant flexi 8 and two matching wooden hair sticks, just a few basics. I also haven't ever had a chance to really shop for hair toys before because my hair didn't really work with them until now (thick hair, thin ends, and not enough length before). But now that I can finally start doing some of the stick buns, I'm excited to dive into hair toys, within reason, like maybe 100 to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeline C. View Post
    I made a grave error, I looked up hair sticks on Etsy for the first time.
    I am too poor for this.
    Send help.

I'm new to the hair toy stuff, I only have one giant flexi 8 and two matching wooden hair sticks, just a few basics. I also haven't ever had a chance to really shop for hair toys before because my hair didn't really work with them until now (thick hair, thin ends, and not enough length before). But now that I can finally start doing some of the stick buns, I'm excited to dive into hair toys, within reason, like maybe 100 to start.
    I think that's a great starting budget, you're sure to get some really nice items!
    Hair toys are addicting for sure.
    Did you pick anything out specifically yet?
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Checking in to this thread. I am totally addicted to hair toys. But we just had to put on a new roof and now one of our cats (Grey cat) had a urinary blockage and needed to be kept at the vet for almost a week, so I need to go on a major time out while I focus on replenishing the savings account.

I'm thinking of a time out until May. I will allow myself a small budget for hair stuff since I just don't think its realistic to bring it to 0 and if I set the goal too hard then once I fail, I know myself and I will be like "Oh well I already failed for this month Ill start again next month."

So I think $50 a month on all hair stuff, shampoo and conditioner included is a good goal. I may do better but at least this way I don't need to fail for 1 toy if one of my favorite makers makes a unicorn and I NEED IT.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cat11 View Post
    Checking in to this thread. I am totally addicted to hair toys. But we just had to put on a new roof and now one of our cats (Grey cat) had a urinary blockage and needed to be kept at the vet for almost a week, so I need to go on a major time out while I focus on replenishing the savings account.

I'm thinking of a time out until May. I will allow myself a small budget for hair stuff since I just don't think its realistic to bring it to 0 and if I set the goal too hard then once I fail, I know myself and I will be like "Oh well I already failed for this month Ill start again next month."

So I think $50 a month on all hair stuff, shampoo and conditioner included is a good goal. I may do better but at least this way I don't need to fail for 1 toy if one of my favorite makers makes a unicorn and I NEED IT.
    Ha, that is so me
    As a consequence I can totally understand your reasoning and I wholeheartedly agree

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Ha, that is so me
    As a consequence I can totally understand your reasoning and I wholeheartedly agree
    Yeah I know I cant handle "all or nothing."

It would be like trying to quit smoking cold turkey, having one cigarette and then being like "well there goes that I might as well finish the whole pack"
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!