Page 1098 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 98598998104810881096109710981099 LastLast
Results 10,971 to 10,980 of 10989

Thread: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Default Re: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

I have recently taken to looking at hair slides and thinking "I need two, just in case I want to do some double buns!" I do the same thing with bobby pins, gotta have my pairs.

A bit ago I saw these darling shark jaw slides at HOT TOPIC and couldn't resist the idea of wearing two together:

Well I recently made another order with HOT TOPIC and ended up picking up two jolly roger slides with the same thought in mind. Now I notice there are four different slides online I don't have yet and that I like and I am trying to convince myself I don't need two of each slide! Before I knew it my cart was already up to $90. :/
    Last edited by KameRose; June 6th, 2019 at 05:35 PM. Reason: clarification

Length
    SL/CBL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

That looks really badass, KameRose!
    You are cast out from the heavens to the ground
    Blackened feathers falling down

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    That looks really badass, KameRose!
    Thank-you!

I actually wore it like that to work today. Had quite a few comments on it. Kept being called Princess Leia hair... >.< I was like "They are shark jaws, how does that have anything to do with star wars?!"

Anyway they were crazy comfortable and now i've convinced myself that I'll need to get pairs on most of these slides from now on. And now I'll have to go back and see if I can find a mate for some of my previous purchases.

*sighs* I'm going the wrong way.

Length
    20/25/34+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by KameRose View Post
    I have recently taken to looking at hair slides and thinking "I need two, just in case I want to do some double buns!" I do the same thing with bobby pins, gotta have my pairs.

A bit ago I saw these darling shark jaw slides at HOT TOPIC and couldn't resist the idea of wearing two together:

Well I recently made another order with HOT TOPIC and ended up picking up two jolly roger slides with the same thought in mind. Now I notice there are four different slides online I don't have yet and that I like and I am trying to convince myself I don't need two of each slide! Before I knew it my cart was already up to $90. :/
    wow! I've never seen anything like that. Begemot said it right BADASS!!!
    ...listening to Ed or Sia...

Length
    SL/CBL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KameRose View Post
    Thank-you!

I actually wore it like that to work today. Had quite a few comments on it. Kept being called Princess Leia hair... >.< I was like "They are shark jaws, how does that have anything to do with star wars?!"

Anyway they were crazy comfortable and now i've convinced myself that I'll need to get pairs on most of these slides from now on. And now I'll have to go back and see if I can find a mate for some of my previous purchases.

*sighs* I'm going the wrong way.

I can sympathize, though I'm more about products like conditioners, masks and such. Stay strong, pick your fights and exercise tough love towards yourself when needed!
    You are cast out from the heavens to the ground
    Blackened feathers falling down

Length
    3/4/3/4/48
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I have had my hair short for half my life, with last year having it the longest for me in a long time (shoulder length).
    I got into hair sticks and I love hairtoys in general.
    I cut my hair short recently again but want to grow it out and am looking forward to more hairtoys again.

Length
    0 in!/27 in/??
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Cool hairtoys motivated my growth too Poi.Lily!!

Short Term Goal-TBLLong Term Goal-Classic

Length
    ChL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I went and bought more hair toys.. Ugh when i buy One, i always go on a spree. My wallet is weeping lol
    ChL-SL-APL-BSL-WL-HBL-TBL ........
    20 months dye free
    "When it rains, everything grows..."

Length
    CBL/FTL/Knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I have my eye on so many things but have trouble justifying it considering lately I wear the same grocery store claw clips every day. But I want a blossom Ficcare, particularly... And KameRose has me looking at Hot Topic too.
    {just a little longer I promise}
    Please be advised that LHC-itis can become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post
    wow! I've never seen anything like that. Begemot said it right BADASS!!!
    Thank-you! Sorry I am so late replying.

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post

I can sympathize, though I'm more about products like conditioners, masks and such. Stay strong, pick your fights and exercise tough love towards yourself when needed!
    I think I'm starting to get into that kind of stuff too. I bought a set of Hask products over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    I went and bought more hair toys.. Ugh when i buy One, i always go on a spree. My wallet is weeping lol
    My wallet is right there weeping with yours. I recently bought some toys off the swap board and ordered some new flexis.

But I am proud to say my HOT TOPIC cart has still remained un purchased since my last post! I am starting to get nervous I will miss out on some of the things in my cart though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    I have my eye on so many things but have trouble justifying it considering lately I wear the same grocery store claw clips every day. But I want a blossom Ficcare, particularly... And KameRose has me looking at Hot Topic too.
    Mwahahahahaha!

Yeah, Hot Topic is rather dangerous because I can just pop in to have a look see and walk out with several hair accessories. I've been avoiding it lately. But since I didn't go there I scratched my itch by buying those aforementioned toys off the swap board and new flexis.

I'm trying to hold off on buying more toys(and products) until I have my organization system all sorted out. Though that is obviously not happening as I have several bags and some packages that are just waiting until I get my crap together and am able to put them away.

I did make a little progress yesterday on a storage solution for my hair slides. Next step is work on ones for flexis and bobby pins/clips.