Page 236 of 284 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2840

Thread: Catnip for split ends?

  1. #2351
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods
    Posts
    19,474

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiara View Post
    I tried a catnip rinse on the weekend- where has this stuff been all my life?!? It left my hair soft, full and shiny, and it brought out the blonde streaks in a really attractive way. Even my partner noticed and commented that my hair looked good.
    I didn't have time to let the rinse sit, and my hair was a bit staticky the next day (then again, humidity was down to 35% so perhaps that's not surprising). But I do want to experiment with leaving it on for longer.
    Leaving on longer and covered in plastic helps conditioning, staining and reducing static, in my experience, as well as steeping it longer, approximately 4.75 hours, covered.

  2. #2352
    Member Finchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Caribbean
    Age
    41
    Posts
    202
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    I want to buy Catnip from herbco.com.
    There are two different versions, this and this.
    Which one would you recommend?
    Thanks in advance.

  3. #2353
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods
    Posts
    19,474

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Finchen View Post
    I want to buy Catnip from herbco.com.
    There are two different versions, this and this.
    Which one would you recommend?
    Thanks in advance.
    They look the same to me. They look fine. The proof is how well they work or not. I prefer pet store catnip. Hagen brand, http://www.bigappleherp.com/Hagen-Ca...-Catnip-Garden

    I do find it to be superior to any other catnip I have tried and in over 5 years that is a lot.

  4. #2354
    Member Finchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Caribbean
    Age
    41
    Posts
    202
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Thanks ktani. Unfortunately catnip is not available here in pet stores, so I have to order it online (like all other things...).

    I think I am going to order the organic catnip, even if the price is more expensive, but maybe the quality is better.

  5. #2355
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods
    Posts
    19,474

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Finchen View Post
    Thanks ktani. Unfortunately catnip is not available here in pet stores, so I have to order it online (like all other things...).

    I think I am going to order the organic catnip, even if the price is more expensive, but maybe the quality is better.
    Do what you think is best. Good luck!

  6. #2356
    Member Totte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    59
    Length
    Chin/SL/Waist

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    So I'm currently having a treatment on my head and patiently (not really :P) waiting for an hour to pass

    I have a question though, which I am sure of has been answered before (._.) How often can one do this?

    Thank you for this awesome thread, by the way!

  7. #2357
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods
    Posts
    19,474

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totte View Post
    So I'm currently having a treatment on my head and patiently (not really :P) waiting for an hour to pass

    I have a question though, which I am sure of has been answered before (._.) How often can one do this?

    Thank you for this awesome thread, by the way!
    I do it every time I shampoo because it is my only conditionig and hair colour. It can be done as often as one wants.

    I do shampoo though.

  8. #2358
    Member Shellby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    226
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Quote Originally Posted by ktani View Post
    I do it every time I shampoo because it is my only conditionig and hair colour. It can be done as often as one wants.

    I do shampoo though.
    That is good because I just love my hair! So soft and shiny. I can't believe I used no conditioner. This is the best conditioner ever.

  9. #2359
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods
    Posts
    19,474

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shellby View Post
    That is good because I just love my hair! So soft and shiny. I can't believe I used no conditioner. This is the best conditioner ever.
    Yes, it can be amazing.

  10. #2360
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods
    Posts
    19,474

    Default Re: Catnip for split ends?

    I posted this in another thread. It belongs here too although this is repeated information, http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...41&postcount=8.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •