Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Nationality and Hair Type?

Length
    CL/29.5/30
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Nationality and Hair Type?

As far as ancestry, I'm part German, Irish, French, and Swede. In other words, American. My hair is actually medium to dark brown with natural red/copper highlights, noticeable more in sunlight. I sometimes dye it though. It's mostly coarse, but very thick and wavy, but as of now waiting for my spiral perm to grow out. People have sometimes asked me if I'm Italian. Not that I'm aware of...

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

I have Irish, English and French ancestry, and probably a whole lot of "other" as well. I was born in New Zealand and am currently living there.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

100 % Norwegian. I was born with black hair, and had completely straight, very thick light blonde hair as a child. It got darker and wavier as I got closer to puberty, and now my natural colour is blonnette. I have a pony circumference of 6"++.
    In my opinion, the typical Norwegian hair is rather straight and fine/medium, i/ii and blonde/blonnette/brunette. At least that's what most of my friends have

Length
    chin/APL/knee
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Swedish here! 100% on my mum's side I'm sure. My father however had raven black hair, and his mum as well, so I think we might have some Romani or Vallon blood

However, sadly, I've taken after my mum's side of the family in terms of hair color and texture. Fine, mousy blonde, will go blonde if I spend time in the sun.

I do like my hair though. It's mine and I treat it as well as I can We're friends for sure.

Type
    1c/F/ii

Surprised to see so many people with Norwegian heritage, that is not so common in Pennsylvania where I am from.

I'm Norwegian and Native American. My hair is 1c-ish, very fine, and medium blonde. My hair is very thick but because it is fine, it sometimes feels thinner.

Length
    ../??/Term
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/iii

I have many different backgrounds which would take a while to list, so to make it simple, I am mostly of Scandinavian, Northern European decent, with a tad bit of Native American to my knowledge.

My natural hair color is darker honey/strawberry blonde (I think), and 3a (also some 3b) curls. I think that my hair is also medium, or fine/medium and very thick.
    Final Goal: Terminal lengthLady Randiriel, Shepherdess of Tithenmamiwen

Length
    -/38/TBL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Mostly and equal parts Polish and British (English, Irish, Scottish) with a tiny bit of German on both sides.
    2c/3a, fine-ish hair, little over 4 inch circumference on a good day, no clue exactly how think when I'm not partaking in my specific regime but I'm a troll doll without it. Light/medium brown

Length
    20/waist/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/C/iii

I am German with a little French, not much though. When I was born I had a full,thick head of hair and black as can be. As I grew older and spent more time outside it became chocolate but in the winter, it goes back to black.
    Lady Juliet, Guardian of Peace in Order of the Long Hair Knights.

Length
    22"/MCalf/Floor
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

Irish and Italian, not sure of waves, ((Has some,)) A chocolate brown with some golden tones, and on the thicker side of ii.
    Hip--BCL--Classic--Fingertip--Knee--Mid-Calf--Ankle

Growing long and strong!

Type
    1b/F/i

100% Croatian, fine,straight medium brown hair, my mom has dark blonde curly hair and my father had straight black hair so I'm kind of a mix. In my family gray hair comes late, in mid 50s or something like that.