Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Hair sightings on Tv and Movies

Default Long Hair sightings on Tv and Movies

I dont get out much to spot lovely long hair in public, so Iv become an avid spotter on Tv and the Movies.

Daniel Day Lewis in the Last of the Mohicans, well that just sends my knees to jelly, especially when he runs through the column of people.

His sister Tamsin (shes a cook on UK TV), has amazing hair as well. Theres lot of pictures of her if you google her name.

Teri Ryan as Seven of Nine in Star Trek Voyager (STV), wears this amazing french roll type updo, I cant see any pins, totally amazing.

Kate Mulgrew as the Captain in STV has an amazing Gibson type updo in the first couple of series. Gonna start drewling soon!!

Id love to hear your long hair sightings!

Length
    ?/50/50
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Default Re: Long Hair sightings on Tv and Movies

I absolutely love Evanna Lynch's hair!

Length
    12/25/35
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

Evanna Lynch! Yes!
    What a lovely colour she has too.

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Captain Janeway is totally my childhood hero! Learning how to do her early hairstyle has been on my to-do list for a long time.

Evanna is insanely lovely, but I can't help thinking there's something strange about her hair. Like it's bleached too much or it's really extensions or something...

The latest great TV hair I noticed is Karen Gillan, the new companion on Doctor Who. Her hair is only BSL, but still. It's red and when things get dangerous she pulls it back in a sweet bun. I think that's very, very awesome.

mermaid in training

Length
    1.5/1.5/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Kahlan from Legend of The Seeker!!! the whole show is full of awesome hair. Awesome hair that i'm having trouble finding good pics of... I'm looking for Kahlan's hair but its longer in the later seasons and I cant find any that do it justice...
    here she is
    but her hair looks awesome-er in the show, when its moving and stuff and its oh so glossy

and there's so much more hair! There's The Mord Sith and their updo/ crazy long braid hair do's, and the sister's of the light with their orange scarves and long hair If I find good pictures I'll post them

(I Love this thread)

Length
    12"/25"/48"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by peronella View Post
    Kahlan from Legend of The Seeker!!! the whole show is full of awesome hair. Awesome hair that i'm having trouble finding good pics of... I'm looking for Kahlan's hair but its longer in the later seasons and I cant find any that do it justice...
    here she is
    but her hair looks awesome-er in the show, when its moving and stuff and its oh so glossy

and there's so much more hair! There's The Mord Sith and their updo/ crazy long braid hair do's, and the sister's of the light with their orange scarves and long hair If I find good pictures I'll post them

(I Love this thread)
    Ah that's nice. I don't watch many TV series shows but do love the flicks. Everybody in LOTR had amazing hair. Ditto Dances With Wolves. And if you liked Daniel Day Lewis's hair in The Last of the Mohicans, what about Jodi May's hair in the same film?

Length
    1.5/1.5/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jera View Post
    Ah that's nice. I don't watch many TV series shows but do love the flicks. Everybody in LOTR had amazing hair. Ditto Dances With Wolves. And if you liked Daniel Day Lewis's hair in The Last of the Mohicans, what about Jodi May's hair in the same film?
    just googled her, awesome! and LOTR = total hair raptures. actually raptures in general, for me

found more seeker hair pics:
    Sister of the Light: (but actually Sister Nicci is evil... but her outfit is a sister of the light outfit so it counts)

and a Mord'Sith 'do:

Onward and Upward GoddesJourney's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/WL/TB/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii/iii

I just saw Natalie Portman in "Where the Heart Is". That was a cute movie. She had long hair at the beginning of the movie. Also, I saw (the recent version of) Last of the Mohicans a few days ago and there were countless both men and women with beautiful hair. That was great.

For cool tips on life, check out my blog, How to Be Awesome, For Free, a survival guide for surviving in style.

Length
    chin/30.5/44+?
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Naveen Andrews in The English Patient

*dies*
    Some people have a way with words. Others, oh. . . no. . . have. . . way. --Steve Martin

Length
    shldr/MBL/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

I love Abby from The Knowing and Alice from the new Alice in Wonderland movie. They inspire me to have their hair. =]