Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Hair sightings on Tv and Movies

Length
    12/24/45
    Type
    3a/3b/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Long Hair sightings on Tv and Movies

I love Nina Dobrev's hair (from vampire diaries) and Q'orianka Kilcher, she was Pocahontas in The New world a while back.

Northern California, where the palm tree meets the pine
    Length
    27/34/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Amanda Righetti is my current TV haircrush:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zJHHEVyXkNo/SW...sign+Pearl.JPG

She's the main reason I watch "The Mentalist" - well, that and the fact that it's set in my hometown* Sometimes I'm a little sad/hairrogant about all the flat-ironing I assume must be happening, but that is still a knockout head of hair. I also like how they show her throwing it into a quick ponytail when she has to chase a bad guy or something.

*I wonder sometimes about their research, though. The exterior of their "office building" is in the tourist-trap part of town, not the government-offices part. And they don't always nail the "characters" of the cities where the mysteries take place, as in the especially memorable episode where they busted a prostitution ring in the oh-so-politically-correct university town up the road. That's totally not where that would happen, sorry.

Type
    2b/M/iii

Last night the Antiques Roadshow was featuring the "Best of the Best", little snippets of past shows that had one of a kind antiques/objet's d'art...and in one of the segments, in the background. was a lady with lovely tailbone hair clipped back in a barrette. Her hair was a lovely pale blonde and had braid waves. It happened so fast that I didn't catch which segment..but it was a lovely sight!

Length
    short/knee/knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Ha! I've been wondering where I could mention all the awesome long hair in the sadly short lived but highly entertaining science fiction series, Farscape, from the Jim Henson Company.

Aeryn Sun goes from longer than shoulder length to probably longer than tailbone length and then a bit back to waistlength through out the series' run. It looks really great and so healthy when it's at her natural length.

Jool has waist length hair that turns different shades of reds and oranges depending on her level of fright or stress or something. It also sheds all over the place.

Sikozu is another red head with awesome hair that she wears on occassion in small knots over her whole head. She'll take them down and her hair will be in these great spirals.

Through out the series are aliens they encounter with some great long hair.

Length
    2/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I have really been loving the hair on 'Boardwalk Empire' , especially Kelly Mac Donald's hair. The era is late teens and very early 20's so far ,so the hair is sort of exactly how i'd like mine, at least waist length with a shorter layer in front to faux bob.
    Other than that , the chick from Vampire Diaries does have really nice healthy looking hair .
    Sadly most long hair i see on Television looks appears to be obvious extensions and kind of weird looking.

Length
    12/24/45
    Type
    3a/3b/C/ii/iii

I forgot Morena Baccarin from Firefly. She had it is curly most of the time but there was like one or two eps. that she straightened it. Sadly she cut off her hair .

On the note of flat ironing I felt so sad watching Nina Dobrev flat iron her hair on vampire diaries. Since she plays two characters and always has straight and one always has hollywood curly hair. So all the hair frying makes me so sad.

Length
    bsl+/bsl/IDK:)
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Yesterday I watched a Bollywood movie on YouTube called Vivah, the female main character had lovely hair - although in some scenes it was just BSL - mid-back and then a few scenes later she had a braid reaching her tailbone. Oh well

BSL - Mid-back - Waist - Hip - Tailbone

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    18/23/25
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TheStorm View Post
    Plus,
    Anyone know what film or program these clips are from?
    That looks like Lucy from Seventh Heaven! Not sure if that's the show, but I am pretty sure it's the actress.

Length
    17/34/42
    Type
    2c/F/ii

One of my all time favorite movies for beautiful hair has to be Practical Magic. I would cheerfully take the hair from any of their heads for my own.

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

i'm working as an extra in camelot so everyone there except joseph fiennes has really long medieval hair :P