Page 1304 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 30480412041254129413021303130413051306 LastLast
Results 13,031 to 13,040 of 13056

Thread: The braid picture thread

Length
    10/37/70+
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: The braid picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Potauvert View Post
    Wow A braid at this length is my dream, your hair is so thick and gorgeous
    Thank you

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Beautiful everyone!

Be nice or I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Fae, Shug, Zashin

Fae, the color transition is really cool spinning down your braid

Shug & Zashin - you have some most exceptional genes and fabulous braids.

Length
    25/27/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

Pinned up my pigtails with 4 spin pins. Does this seem like a good enough ‘leave the house’ or ‘professional work’ style? My wannabe crown braid- I lack braid skills, and have not quite long enough hair to wrap it all the way around…. But I found a use for the spin pins and it felt super secure and comfy. I was thinking of sleeping in it secured with 2 medium claw clips at the top at the very least
    * 26 in~mid-back * 28 in~waist * 31 in~hip *

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by rosenester View Post

Pinned up my pigtails with 4 spin pins. Does this seem like a good enough ‘leave the house’ or ‘professional work’ style? My wannabe crown braid- I lack braid skills, and have not quite long enough hair to wrap it all the way around…. But I found a use for the spin pins and it felt super secure and comfy. I was thinking of sleeping in it secured with 2 medium claw clips at the top at the very least
    These are some charming milkmaid braids! I love how your blonde ends look like a tiara from the front.

In my opinion, you could definitely wear your hair this way out in the world.

Does this seem like a good enough ‘leave the house’ or ‘professional work’ style?:
    Absolutely. This is a style I wear often for various things-- it's often my go-to "dressy" style-- and people love it.
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Length
    CBL/HL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

No way, this is so gorgeous! You should absolutely rock this in the open. I was literally just reminded of bridal hair while looking at this, if there was like a flower at the base of the braid! Absolutely have to try this on myself some time and wear it out. Hopefully it's not too complicated (for me, hahah - your lack of braid skills comment actually gives me hope for myself).
    📎 Heat-free straightening tutorial

CBL → APL → MBL → WL → HL → TBL

Length
    30/34/36
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

It looks gorgeous and elegant, it can totally be a go-to hairstyle !
    One meter reached in June 2021. Cut it to waist and now I'm at 86cm at the beginning of the hip.

Length
    Shave/21/34
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Beautiful and GOALS ♡

Length
    25/27/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    These are some charming milkmaid braids! I love how your blonde ends look like a tiara from the front.

In my opinion, you could definitely wear your hair this way out in the world.
    Ohh yes ‘milkmaid braids’ I have heard that name before and forgotten…

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Absolutely. This is a style I wear often for various things-- it's often my go-to "dressy" style-- and people love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    No way, this is so gorgeous! You should absolutely rock this in the open. I was literally just reminded of bridal hair while looking at this, if there was like a flower at the base of the braid! Absolutely have to try this on myself some time and wear it out. Hopefully it's not too complicated (for me, hahah - your lack of braid skills comment actually gives me hope for myself).
    Just did two pigtails, secured with ties, flipped and tucked, secured a spin pin near either tucked hair tie end, and a pin at the bottom of either one. Next time I need to focus on the part in the back, cause that was very crooked I had to redo the braids a few times because one section is always much thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Potauvert View Post
    It looks gorgeous and elegant, it can totally be a go-to hairstyle !
    Quote Originally Posted by olivetime View Post
    Beautiful and GOALS ♡
    Wow Thanks everyone thinking it looks ‘fancy’ -I didn’t think about it as ‘dressy’ but I think I see it now! I can bike in pigtails under my helmet, and flip them up to protect the ends when I arrive at my destination and apparently look some what elegant!
    * 26 in~mid-back * 28 in~waist * 31 in~hip *