Page 1001 of 1329 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 13289

Thread: The braid picture thread

Length
    APL/Class/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: The braid picture thread

I can finally do a crown braid on my head I'm delighted!! Its a bit messy but I'm hoping I'll get better with practice. I'm loving all the braid pictures so much shiny braids its like heaven in this thread

Goal: Knee

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by dollhair View Post
    I can finally do a crown braid on my head I'm delighted!! Its a bit messy but I'm hoping I'll get better with practice. I'm loving all the braid pictures so much shiny braids its like heaven in this thread
    Oh gosh, if that's what you consider messy...! It looks fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post
    I love doing half-up braids.

This totally isn't the point of the thread, but how old is that elastic and/or where did you get it? I haven't been able to find any of those metal-joint braid end elastics for years, and I really wish I could. The only ones I can find these days are either way too big (going around a tassle 20 times is not fun) or way too small (can't even fit two fingers in, much less the tassle), and they all snap within a couple uses thanks to the unsuitable glued joint. It drives me batty.

And for all that I'm not commenting, I've been doing lots of silent lurking and admiring of everyone's gorgeous styles!

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

dollhair, that is so perfect looking! Wish I could manage that.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Wow....you all look amazing

Only in my dreams

Account Closed by Member Request

Dollhair that is gorgeous!

Length
    APL/Class/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Thank you guys you are all so sweet My braiding skills are improving so much since joining here!

Goal: Knee

Length
    32/35/40
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

That's stunning dollhair! I've tried the crown braid so many times but it always becomes such a tangled mess I've already given up respect!

Cross posting my first attempt on paranda braids from paranda thread, still gotta even up those lonely riders at the end of the tassel. Otherwise I was quite happy about the result.

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    Trim/Knee/Thigh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Beautiful, dollhair! (messy?! I wish I could make braided styles as messy as that xD!)

Quote Originally Posted by SparrowWings View Post
    Oh gosh, if that's what you consider messy...! It looks fabulous!

This totally isn't the point of the thread, but how old is that elastic and/or where did you get it? I haven't been able to find any of those metal-joint braid end elastics for years, and I really wish I could. The only ones I can find these days are either way too big (going around a tassle 20 times is not fun) or way too small (can't even fit two fingers in, much less the tassle), and they all snap within a couple uses thanks to the unsuitable glued joint. It drives me batty.

And for all that I'm not commenting, I've been doing lots of silent lurking and admiring of everyone's gorgeous styles!

I actually got it at the dollar store. They had quite few. :]

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post
    I actually got it at the dollar store. They had quite few. :]
    Oooo! I haven't checked there, and we have something like 6 different ones in the area. Most of them are trash and I don't know how they survive, but it they have good "bad metal" elastics...!

On the topic of parandas, I know yarn is really common, and I tried that once, but the amount of dryness and tangling and gunk-attraction it caused, I never want to do that again. Are there other materials that any of you prefer?

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???