Thread: The slip of my life that came from Cultivator's hairdye, what made it?

Default The slip of my life that came from Cultivator's hairdye, what made it?

That was something incredible and nothing compairs to that, not even my best conditioners. The brush just glided through tangles without problem, without tearing a single hair, when I brushed my hair full of dye under running water. I thought it was the aloe vera, that had to be in powder form there. But now I tried powdered aloe vera, and it wasn't so miraculous. So here' the ingredient list:

ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF POWDER*, *******, EMBLICA OFFICINALIS (AMLA) FRUIT POWDER*, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS (EUCALYPTUS) LEAF POWDER*, INDIGOFERA TINCTORIA (INDIGO) LEAF POWDER*, *******, MATRICARIA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILLE) FLOWER POWDER*, RUBIA CORDIFOLIA (MANJISTHA) ROOT POWDER*
    https://incibeauty.com/es/produit/8906076150859
    Last edited by Priska; November 15th, 2022 at 06:37 AM.

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./61"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: The slip of my life that came from Cultivator's hairdye, what made it?

It must be that

Quote Originally Posted by https://incibeauty.com/es/produit/8906076150859
    algunos se han ocultado deliberadamente (*******)
    and the one you can't see is the magic
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Default Re: The slip of my life that came from Cultivator's hairdye, what made it?

😂 oh man I just realized I can't see everything from that! I must take a photograph of that next time I see this box in shop...

Of course the fact, that aloevera is number one in that list means that there is pretty much that stuff in that hairdye 🤔 And when I used it, I let it sit in my hair overnight. Maybe that's the trick anyway, because I can't believe there's any more miraculous ingredient than aloe vera, or if there were, we already would know about it.
    Last edited by Priska; October 22nd, 2022 at 02:40 AM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

It's not a secret that the conditioners that come with hair dye *always* are great conditioners. It's the case for any commercial hair dye out there. Nothing new. But companies should learn there's money in that!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Ankle/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    It's not a secret that the conditioners that come with hair dye *always* are great conditioners. It's the case for any commercial hair dye out there. Nothing new. But companies should learn there's money in that!
    From the ingredients it sounds like a herbal dye, not one with a separate conditioner.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Waist/BCL/FT
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    From the ingredients it sounds like a herbal dye, not one with a separate conditioner.
    That's what I was thinking too... so I can't help with the question. About those separate conditioners, I remember using it once after coloring my hair red. Hair felt like straw, but after that conditioner it was really soft. It was around the same time that I started struggling with build up too... Probably quite concentrated stuff.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SeppV View Post
    That's what I was thinking too... so I can't help with the question. About those separate conditioners, I remember using it once after coloring my hair red. Hair felt like straw, but after that conditioner it was really soft. It was around the same time that I started struggling with build up too... Probably quite concentrated stuff.
    It's potent! That's for sure.

I think either Garnier or L'Oréal, not sure had tried selling this separately at one time; not sure they're still doing it; not sure of anything really. LOL!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    17,5/APL+/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Incredible fantastic hair after using Cultivator's hair dye has been my experience too. Some years ago I occasionally used Cultivator's darker browns/black and I was always blown away by this effect. Unfortunately I used other henna+indigo blends that were drying and then I ruined my hair with herbal dyes, ha... Anyway, I have sometimes been thinking about using Cultivator's just for conditioning, but it's so expensive... Now I found it for discount and purchased the Golden Blonde (so I have brown hair and I'm happy with the colour). I think it was the lightest of the colour blends and the only one without indigo. Indigo in small amounts is not necessarily a deal breaker, because I never will bleach my hair, but I don't know if it has a any conditioning effects at all, or is just for the colour?
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!