Page 378 of 380 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380 LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3792

Thread: Henna Thread, take two

dreamed she was human... halo_tightens's Avatar
    Type
    2b/C/iii

Default Re: Henna Thread, take two

Always happy to share! I’m freshly back from a long absence myself, so I understand completely— I feel like I’ve missed so much.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I have had henna on my roots for about 3 hours. I also want to refresh the color on the rest, so will apply the henna there for a bit. Henna slowly fades on my hair. About how long should I leave it on my length for this? Since it's time to apply it now,I'll probably leave it for about an hour, but I'm curious what others do. My mix is only about 15% henna, the rest cassia.
    Last edited by Liz_H; October 27th, 2022 at 04:07 AM.

Length
    BSL/midb/hip
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I don't differ between my roots and my lengths. I'll apply henna to my roots and whatever is left of my mixture goes into the lengths and then it gets its two hours of waiting.
    You can't see any differences between my roots and my lengths, this works just fine.
    natt i nord - norwegian for 'night in the north'
    BSL Midback
    Waist Hip Sacrum | 1cFii | fellow hennahead
    Back to midback!

I just must glorify how absolutely PERFECT BROWN henna and indigo together give!

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Liz_H View Post
    I have had henna on my roots for about 3 hours. I also want to refresh the color on the rest, so will apply the henna there for a bit. Henna slowly fades on my hair. About how long should I leave it on my length for this? Since it's time to apply it now,I'll probably leave it for about an hour, but I'm curious what others do. My mix is only about 15% henna, the rest cassia.
    I find that my henna slowly fades over time, too. A couple of times a year I refresh the henna on my lengths. I leave it on for 3 hours. Same as when I dye just my roots.

Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I just did my whole head today, Ive done that 5-6 times over the past year and a half.
    I have no idea if its fading or building up to be honest and I dont know what my goal color is either.
    I am going to explore options for next time though - do just roots and/or mix some cassia in, maybe some honey lightening sessions or some other option Im still unaware of.

Length
    18.5/24/28
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I have been using henna & cassia glosses for years, mainly bc my scalp and hair love it. Now that I’m getting my first gray hairs I have to decide what I want to do, since my weak and short(er) glosses are not providing enough coverage anymore.

I can’t wait to have enough posts to be able to see some pictures of hair with different henna mixes. ��

Length
    24/24/35
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

Anyone else out there have naturally light locks who has taken the henna/indigo plunge? Despite dying my hair with chemicals for a long while to achieve black, I am a little nervous about making the switch.

Length
    24/24/35
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

Update: I committed with NO REGRETS. The pigment is multifaceted, I did not expect that! Also, my hair is mega strong, healthy, and shiny. If it were long enough, someone could tightrope walk on it, easy!

I am a henndigo convert.

Length
    Chin/CLSC/FTL
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by wickedannabella View Post
    Update: I committed with NO REGRETS. The pigment is multifaceted, I did not expect that! Also, my hair is mega strong, healthy, and shiny. If it were long enough, someone could tightrope walk on it, easy!

I am a henndigo convert.
    Woot Glad it worked out so well for you!!
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Daily wash and go, monthly henndigo, annual trimmer