Results 3,741 to 3,743 of 3743

Thread: Henna Thread, take two

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Henna Thread, take two

Quote Originally Posted by namarieyyy View Post
    Browsing this thread made me wish my black hair would take on literally ANY color for a change. I don't want to treat it with bleach then color it with henna. I shall simply watch this thread and admire everyone else's results from afar
    Alas, I too watch and admire from afar (but not because my hair is too dark!). In your case, I wonder if you started using henna if it wouldn’t just light up in the sun while reading as black in softer light. A gorgeous surprise!

Length
    ~Chin/~TBL/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

It might be worth trying a strand test, namarieyyy! It might lend a hint of auburn in direct sunlight.

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by namarieyyy View Post
    Browsing this thread made me wish my black hair would take on literally ANY color for a change. I don't want to treat it with bleach then color it with henna. I shall simply watch this thread and admire everyone else's results from afar
    I find henna worthwhile even though it doesn't affect my color that much. (My natural color isn't as dark as yours, but it's dark brown and I already have reddish highlights.) I like what it does to my hair's manageability, and in my case it's also a cultural tradition in my family that I want to continue. Just depends on what you're looking for.