Thread: Returning newbie

Default Returning newbie

Hello all. I have actually been here before, but life got busy and now 2 babies later I am back! I think that I may have even registered at some point, but I have no idea what my name would have been and I think I posted only a couple of times. Anyway, about my hair- It is about in between waist and hip right now mostly because I don't have time to do anything with it including trim it! I basically keep it in a braid 24/7 except when I wash it which is about 2-3 times a week. The funny thing is it seems like since I've been doing less with my hair it is actually in better condition than it used to be? I am getting tired of the braid though! I can't wear my hair down because little hands love it! lol Plus it seems like I constantly shed. I need some new ideas and inspiration so I don't do something foolish like go get a short cut with layers and a "style."

Type
    1b/M/ii

Welcome to TLHC, Dancewithme.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancewithme View Post
    The funny thing is it seems like since I've been doing less with my hair it is actually in better condition than it used to be?
    That's quite often the case. Benign neglect is sometimes the best way to grow long healthy hair.

Banned
    Length
    SL/Waist/Hips
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lixie View Post
    Welcome to TLHC, Dancewithme.

That's quite often the case. Benign neglect is sometimes the best way to grow long healthy hair.

I agree, it does seem to be the case at times.