Page 741 of 748 FirstFirst ... 241641691731739740741742743 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 7471

Thread: The Mini-Milestone Thread

Length
    chin/22/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: The Mini-Milestone Thread

This is probably a dumb milestone but my old bang pieces now blend in enough when twisted with some of my length to be clipped back with a claw clip. They still work their way out of braids at night (even at collar bone length) but this is a game changer as far as not driving me batty during the day if I want to wear my hair "down".

Length
    Chin/37"TB/Term
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    This is probably a dumb milestone but my old bang pieces now blend in enough when twisted with some of my length to be clipped back with a claw clip. They still work their way out of braids at night (even at collar bone length) but this is a game changer as far as not driving me batty during the day if I want to wear my hair "down".
    Not a dumb milestone at all! Growing out my bangs felt like it took 100 times longer than growing out the rest of my hair! I still remember celebrating when I was finally able to get them to stay in a bun with the rest of my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mochichichi View Post
    Not a dumb milestone at all! Growing out my bangs felt like it took 100 times longer than growing out the rest of my hair! I still remember celebrating when I was finally able to get them to stay in a bun with the rest of my hair.
    Oh yeah for sure that is a good milestone, must be very satisfying to finally be able to get them out of the way if you want
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

My hair falls in my face all the time which is kind of annoying but also kind of nice.

Length
    24/26/45
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I've started to have trouble keeping my hair secure in my previously indestructible 4-claw-clip bun. It has been growing so fast and so thick as my iron stores are returning... but now I don't know what to do with my hair to make sure it stays up! And, what do I do with all of these clips!?
    MBL..... WL.....HL.....TBL.....CL.....FTL...

Length
    Chin/37"TB/Term
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by fairy_hair View Post
    I've started to have trouble keeping my hair secure in my previously indestructible 4-claw-clip bun. It has been growing so fast and so thick as my iron stores are returning... but now I don't know what to do with my hair to make sure it stays up! And, what do I do with all of these clips!?
    As my hair has outgrown my large clips I have actually returned to small...er... I suppose they're really medium sized claws. I find it much more secure and comfortable to use a couple of smaller claws spaced around my bun than clipping with one massive claw.

Congrats on outgrowing your hairclip!!

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    My hair is now longer than I am tall, measured the LHC way

Also I think I might technically be ankle length, but only when pulled straight (explanation here). It feels like a mini-milestone in that I can't fully call it yet Ö an exercise in patience I guess
    Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment you have made!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    I have one thick racer that made it all the way past half my butt! Omg! Itís even beyond my hair length goal!! I tugged it a few times yesterday and today just to really make sure it was for real (I wonít be tugging anymore - I finally believe it hahah). The rest of my hair is still just at the start of BCL. Crazy how the racer made it this far on its own. Reminds me how close I am to my overall goal length. Iím so excited!!
    Congratulations on your new milestone! I really wish my hair was reaching BCL by now! But I'm sure by next year sometime it will get there!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    24/26/45
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Yes, I have never liked using one big clip in my hair, classic+ length or shorter. I always used 4 smallish clips like you described and as I have been using lately! So comfy and super secure... except when my hair was classic+, I used some slightly different shape clips that held so well, but they broke and i can't find replacements. I will try and make do with these current claw clips, maybe just clip it more strategically and hope for the best!
    MBL..... WL.....HL.....TBL.....CL.....FTL...

Length
    13.5/27/TERM
    Type
    2a/F/iii

I just realized that I’ve reached mermaid length
    Final goal: T E R M I N A L.
    Last trim March 25, 2021.