Page 631 of 802 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681731 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 8019

Thread: The Mini-Milestone Thread

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: The Mini-Milestone Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Starsetta View Post
    Your very welcome I myself think calf length is out of reach for me. And more then likely impractical for my life style... However i can still admire such lengths!
    As for the length, you don't know what lengths you can reach until you try, and at this length it is super quick to just bun it so it holds firmly all day. I don't know what your lifestyle is, but just saying that super long hair need not be difficult to grow, or care for
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    As for the length, you don't know what lengths you can reach until you try, and at this length it is super quick to just bun it so it holds firmly all day. I don't know what your lifestyle is, but just saying that super long hair need not be difficult to grow, or care for
    that is a good point and very ture. but i am very active on weekends being outdoors, swimming in the summer, rollerblading all year round. i also really prefer to wear my hair down. i am thinking mid thigh or FTL may be my comfortable length, and possibly a goal of mine may be knee... but first thing first today is a measuring hair day i've yet to do it though with the DH being at work. Then i will eventually get to classic unstretched. just gonna take more time. but your hair is so gorgeous i've admired it since i first joined.
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

Length
    BSL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

My ends are about an inch below the bottom of my bra strap now, so I'm calling BSL+ (mostly so I have a milestone to call before I get impatient )

Length
    12/14/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I can finally put my hair in a (very small) ponytail! And sometimes I can feel my hair brushing just a few millimeters above my shoulders

My "bangs" finally touch my eyebrows! It's something that feels really small compared to all the fantastic long hair in here. But it's been 6+ months since my buzzcut and my hair grows really slow so it's a mini-milstone I'm kind of proud of

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

My braid tassel is now at BSL!

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Starsetta View Post
    that is a good point and very ture. but i am very active on weekends being outdoors, swimming in the summer, rollerblading all year round. i also really prefer to wear my hair down. i am thinking mid thigh or FTL may be my comfortable length, and possibly a goal of mine may be knee... but first thing first today is a measuring hair day i've yet to do it though with the DH being at work. Then i will eventually get to classic unstretched. just gonna take more time. but your hair is so gorgeous i've admired it since i first joined.
    Yes, just be patient Nothing happens fast with hair - unless it's being cut. And thank you
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    SL/APL/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I can finally do a (tiny tiny) cinnabun with my almost-CB hair and have it stay with a ficcarissimo all day. This was my go-to style when it was longer, so I’m thrilled to be able to quit the ponytails!

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

When it comes to the condition of my hair and how well I know my hair, I am now at a point where it doesn't really matter what shampoo I use, as in how harsh or unfitting it is for me. The conditioners and masks I have found and turned into staples are now able to make up for pretty much anything.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    BSL/Thigh/Thigh
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

My hair now covers my boobs completely! I think this is called "mermaid length hair"
    * BSL* MBL* WL* HL* TLB* Classic* Thigh*!!