Thread: Heya, I'm new.

Length
    shldr/MBL/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

Talking Heya, I'm new.

I come from Gaiaonline.com if you guys know it. Never been part of another website with forums like this before! The layout is different and sorta confusing, but I'll get it. =]

So.. I really don't know what else to say.. Maybe my hair type?

I'm a 2c/3a, iii, and my hair is at my shoulders when curly, like an inch or two past if I pull it out. I'm new to all these hair things, so I don't know much, like all the abbreviations. I do know CO, though, lol. And that's what I do, and have been doing since I was little (When I was little I was SO lazy, I never wanted to was my hair. Then I learned it's actually a good thing, but you should actually condition too, lol. ) So if you guys can link me to an article or thread that talks about all these abreviations and what they mean, that would help! Oh, and I have been growing out my hair from a pixie, and want to grow it to like... the bottom of my rib cage. (I'm short, if that matters, so it's not too long on me, lol )

I'm also preparing a henna gloss strand test right now, it's going to sit overnight and I'll do it tomorrow, I'm excited! I've done my hair with henna once before, but it was a full henna, and I bleached my hair so it would be red. X.X Now it's natural, dark brown. Yay!

Length
    16.5/35/64
    Type
    1a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Heya, I'm new.

Hi! Welcome to the LHC. Here's a link to commonly-used abbreviations on this site:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...e&articleid=10

It's a funny thing because I actually joined Gaia a few months ago (only because I heard they had some sort of scholarship) but I gave up because I was a little confused. I think I gel much better with the great people here at the LHC.

Good luck with your henna
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

Length
    9in/20in/3ft
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Welcome to the LHC! I'm not familiar with that site, but it's easier to be yourself here, and most on here try to be courteous to each other. I know the because I joined a site awhile back called the Purse Forum, and it wasn't my scene. Anyway, welcome again, and it's nice to have you here!

Length
    shldr/MBL/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

Ooh, thanks guys! =]

Length
    shldr/class/dunno
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Hello there! Finally posted your intro thread, eh?

I think you'll enjoy it here.
    Lady Nêssa of the Fair-Feathered Flight in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    13/37.5/termi
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Hello Simplyvenus, welcome to LHC! There is alot to read ..starting at the beginning is always good! Good luck with your henna'ing and looking forward to pictures when you reach enough posts!
    Lady Primrose~Garden Keeper of the Hillside Warren in the Order of The Long Haired Knights