Page 670 of 851 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWurlys View Post
    Irish, I think you will be very happy and I'm positive it will give you back your curl pattern, if you follow it the way it's supposed to be that is. (I'm still loling over your frizz pattern comment).

Hey join the frizz pattern club Irish! My hair is JUST now getting back its wave...and those wurls that aren't quite there yet are FRIZZ...so now I have to somehow battle frizz and get my wurls all back...really hair, really? Hang in there, it only gets better from here on out, but it will be hard, and worth it too.
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Length
    13"/39½"/47"
    Type
    3c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyfire3 View Post
    Lol! Its quite weird that you got such an odd result! At least if I get volume and softness (remeber how I thought my hair was a bit coarse, well, its been feeling worse latley...yuck)
    Perhaps it needs a bit of clarifying now and then?

/CMG

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by cmg View Post
    Perhaps it needs a bit of clarifying now and then?

/CMG
    I have clarified multiple times as well as just recently last week, so I doubt that's the problem, my hair's just finicky...

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by irishcurls View Post
    Has anybody heard of the curly girl handbook by Lorraine Massey? I got it in the mail today and I am so excited. Its seems really easy and everything she says for curly hair is basically what is said on here so I was just curious.....
    I have both the older book and newer one! My hair has never been in better shape since starting the "curly girl" method!! I have read and re-read both books over and over. I make my own hair gel, flaxseed gel and my hair loves it! I sometimes mix it with other products with great results. I've used flaxseed gel for a few years and still love it.

Length
    21/21/32
    Type
    3b/F/M/ii

Hi, can I join in? New to the forum...just joined today

Length
    buzz/MBL/term
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by zumumma View Post
    Welcome to LHC!
    2c, average and healthy black platinum hair, MBL
    My hair loves stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, protein, preening, oils, and plopping
    My hair hates distearyldimonium chloride, quaternium-87, phenoxyethanol, brushes

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Welcome welcome to LHC, of course you can join!

Length
    2"/22.5"/30+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Me too! I've been lurking for a while but just recently joined.

I am now a coconut oiler and ACV-rinser thanks to LHC. Love both. Next experiment will be with aloe gel.

I'm wondering if anyone has the problem with updos and braids of poofy tops (like where your hair enters the braid or bun) and then a skinny little braid or bun. My hair is medium texture and thickness but is layered (with the longest layers at APL and the shortest just past my chin) and I'm wondering if that's what's causing this weird phenomenon? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or just grow longer?

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lilliemer View Post
    Me too! I've been lurking for a while but just recently joined.

I am now a coconut oiler and ACV-rinser thanks to LHC. Love both. Next experiment will be with aloe gel.

I'm wondering if anyone has the problem with updos and braids of poofy tops (like where your hair enters the braid or bun) and then a skinny little braid or bun. My hair is medium texture and thickness but is layered (with the longest layers at APL and the shortest just past my chin) and I'm wondering if that's what's causing this weird phenomenon? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or just grow longer?
    My hair is thicker than yours but I have long layers and my braids have very little taper, but it might be the shorter layers causing the problems. If you don't like the look, grow the layers out so your hair is more one lenght, the thickness should be more consitant then

Length
    buzz/MBL/term
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lilliemer View Post
    Layers are notorious for causing bits to stick out of braids and updos. You can grow your layers out, or oil your hair a little extra. You may also get better at tucking in those bits, with practice.
    2c, average and healthy black platinum hair, MBL
    My hair loves stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, protein, preening, oils, and plopping
    My hair hates distearyldimonium chloride, quaternium-87, phenoxyethanol, brushes