Thread: Shampoo Bars & CO wash

Length
    BSL/WL/TB

Default Shampoo Bars & CO wash

Hey All.

I just recently started using Shampoo Bar by J. R. Liggets (For damaged hair) I've notice how different my hair looks and feels. I really am thinking about switching for good! It helps with my dry scalp and light dandruff issue. And after I'm done.. i don't even apply conditioner. Only a lil jojoba oil through the length. I've been doing this about a week and LOVE IT! I just did a search about sealing the cuticles with an acid wash afterwards. And will try that next time I shampoo. I was wondering what Shampoo Bars y'all have tried and liked or disliked.

I also want to try CO wash about once a week. What are your methods of doing that? I read some leave the conditioner on for a full 30 minutes before they wash? Is there an easier way you do it to find results of a CO wash? Thanks everyone

Length
    0"/Pixie/???
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii

Default Re: Shampoo Bars & CO wash

I usually rub the conditioner around for a few minutes right after putting it on, then leave it for a few minutes, and then "wash" again. It takes less time, but it works just as well for me.
    Bald Guru Tries Again 2k15 (journal)
    Shaved
    | Pixie | Ear | Jaw | Chin | Collar | Shoulder | APL

Length
    BSL/WL/TB

Default Re: Shampoo Bars & CO wash

Okay great. What conditioner do you find works the best for you? (Love the picture of Eric and Sookie btw.... ERIC is yummy)