Page 1448 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 448948134813981438144614471448
Results 14,471 to 14,478 of 14478

Thread: Timberstone Turnings hairsticks

Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Timberstone Turnings hairsticks

I looked at that one but passed it up only because I have a butterfly stick. I will be interested in action shots.

BTW, BrightEyes has got some major TT bargains up on the Swap Board. I just snagged one; the one with the blue flowers. I've been wanting one in that design for a while. At that price, I couldn't resist.
    (We are) star stuff contemplating the stars...Carl Sagan
    In old age; wandering on paths of beauty; lively may I walk...Night Chant of the Navajo
    Lady Serikos of the Silken Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KameRose View Post
    I made the plunge and just bought my first TT.

I couldn't resist. It has blue butterflies on it! I can see this being a slippery slope. I already have two designs I saw in the previously sale section that I decided I may ask for as customs.
    Such a nice one

I'm so excited! I will definitely post a bad hair selfie, it will be out of focus and blurry. But I will post one! I swear the camera hates me, I always take several pictures and the ones where my hair is actually in frame and the camera wasn't moving, are blurry.

Butterflies have a special place in my heart. My dear departed mastiff, Layla, liked to chase butterflies. 160lbs dog lunging after a butterfly. That and I'm a sucker for blue AND the light color of the holly should stand out nicely from my hair. Perfect combo to make me swoon.

Length
    NL/SL/TBL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Oh I'm loving this one. These are all so beautiful. I hope he's still around by the time I have enough hair to use these!!

[ SL | CBL | APL | BSL | WL | TBL ]

Update on my Butterfly stick. I was told it decided to go to a different home.

So now it is getting remade and I was asked if there were any changes I wanted. I requested a sky blue and violet resin instead. So it will look more like this color combination, but with holly instead of maple:

So picture the color on the left in the pattern on the right.

I told Doug that now I'm going to be spoiled and have to put in some custom orders in the future.

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

so many pretties in this thread! I've been wanting to get a custom order done for awhile, i'm just waiting until i'm off medical leave and back to working again. Which has given me plenty of time to dither and not be able to decide what i want! I went through a phase of not liking Chloe sticks but now they suddenly work with my hair, so i have to decide Chloe vs Princess Eve as well. The last stick i bought from the shop was one of the sale ones, a twin of Milady's ghost Chloe. I've been wearing it like crazy, 'cause ghosts!

June 2018

I have one of the ghosts coming from the last sale he ran. Love the purple and blue colors of resin he is using!

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

was it that holly one with the purple ghosts? I love that shade of purple, sadly i don't like light colored wood in my hair and i doubt that color would show up as well on a darker stick. Congrats on your ghosts!

June 2018