Page 703 of 706 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7057

Thread: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

  1. #7021
    Member pumpkinsage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    234
    Length
    1cm/22.25/term
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    wow Finda, your hair looks so full and beautiful! love your color!
    ~Buzz ☆ Shoulder ☆ APL ☆ MBL ☆ Waist ~
    time to grow grow grow

  2. #7022
    Member tuanyiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    🇨🇳
    Posts
    1,858
    Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    SwordWomanRiona Amazing hair and cozplay

    Today, my hair experienced scissors for the first time since spring of 2017. I only took 5-7cm (2-3 inches) off. There is still some damage left, but the hemline looks more like a U than a W now. I think I'll keep maintaining quaterly around classic for the time being.

    Edit: My length is now about 112-114cm (44-45inch)



    Wonderful, the volume! You don’t look like an ii at all, did you mistype? You might be at least ii/iii at this point, and you must be very tall or have a long torso. I was around 100cm when I hit classic and now I’m about 107cm at fingertips.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; September 18th, 2023 at 10:47 AM.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

  3. #7023
    Member Finda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,759
    Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinsage View Post
    wow Finda, your hair looks so full and beautiful! love your color!
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    Wonderful, the volume! You donít look like an ii at all, did you mistype? You might be at least ii/iii at this point, and you must be very tall or have a long torso. I was around 100cm when I hit classic and now Iím about 107cm at fingertips.
    Thank you so much, tanyiji! My ponytail circumference has been consistently 9cm, so upper ii area. I'm 170cm tall, that's average in Germany, I'd say. How tall are you? My legs are super short,so my torso/legs ratio might be a bit disproportionate lol Did we use the same meassuring method? I started from my front hairline over the top of my head and down the back to my ends.

  4. #7024
    Member tuanyiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    🇨🇳
    Posts
    1,858
    Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Thank you!



    Thank you so much, tanyiji! My ponytail circumference has been consistently 9cm, so upper ii area. I'm 170cm tall, that's average in Germany, I'd say. How tall are you? My legs are super short,so my torso/legs ratio might be a bit disproportionate lol Did we use the same meassuring method? I started from my front hairline over the top of my head and down the back to my ends.
    I think it’s very reasonable to put 9cm in the ii/iii category. If my circumference is back to over 11cm (used to be over 12cm at my peak), I will proudly type myself as a solid iii.
    I used the same SSS method from the hairline but I’m only 159cm, in the morning I might be 160cm without the burden of life lol, kinda average here in the south.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; September 19th, 2023 at 01:04 PM.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

  5. #7025
    floating waves baanoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,525
    Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Ooh Finda it looks great! I am amazed by how little damage your ends have after no trims for 6 years (!!!!). It doesnít look like it will take too much time for the thickness to really travel down to the ends.

  6. #7026
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    30
    Length
    22/53/53
    Type
    3b/M/C/iii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I am doing this right. It took me a few days to take my picture, but here it is.

    It is nice to meet you all.


  7. #7027
    Member tuanyiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    🇨🇳
    Posts
    1,858
    Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Quote Originally Posted by SundaesRae View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I am doing this right. It took me a few days to take my picture, but here it is.

    It is nice to meet you all.

    Welcome gorgeous! That is a wonderful length and enviable volume!
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

  8. #7028
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    30
    Length
    22/53/53
    Type
    3b/M/C/iii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    Welcome gorgeous! That is a wonderful length and enviable volume!
    Thanks for the warm welcome and the generous compliments!

    I've been maintaining in this zone for a few years now, because I haven't really known what to do with all of it. But this month I finally decided I needed to join so I can figure out how to start living my best longhair life.

  9. #7029
    The Little Mermaid SandyBottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    1,216
    Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    That's a lovely head of hair! Welcome
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

  10. #7030
    Member Finda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,759
    Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

    Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    I think it’s very reasonable to put 9cm in the ii/iii category. If my circumference is back to over 11cm (used to be over 12cm at my peak), I will proudly type myself as a solid iii.
    I used the same SSS method from the hairline but I’m only 159cm, in the morning I might be 160cm without the burden of life lol, kinda average here in the south.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll regain your former circumference! However, your hair is very beautiful right now as well. I looked through your instagram and admired all your braids and buns. Super cool

    Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Ooh Finda it looks great! I am amazed by how little damage your ends have after no trims for 6 years (!!!!). It doesn’t look like it will take too much time for the thickness to really travel down to the ends.
    Thank you so much, baanoo! Oh no, I misspoke. I totally omitted one more cut in 2019 to even out the ends a little bit. During my visit at the hairdresser, a client called and complained about her taking too much hair off, so she was extremly carefull with my hairlol So it has been 4 years since my last haircut, 6 since I've started growing my hair out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SundaesRae View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I am doing this right. It took me a few days to take my picture, but here it is.

    It is nice to meet you all.
    Wow, your hair looks super impressive

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •