Page 680 of 680 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680
Results 6,791 to 6,798 of 6798

Thread: The Classic to Knee Thread

Length
    Hip/CL+/Lazy
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Classic to Knee Thread

Your hair looks lovely Zesty - love the rich colour too.

I think I’m just a little behind you, but under similar circumstances. I trimmed to classic in January, feel like I’ve been in a stall for a bit, but hoping that I’m not too far off fingertip. I’ll do a length shot during the upcoming school holidays to find out for sure. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep going to knee or not though, so I may not be in your race pack for the next stretch.
    Letting my hair do whatever it wants to do!

Length
    CBL/FTL/KL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PeonyBlue View Post
    Your hair looks lovely Zesty - love the rich colour too.

I think Iím just a little behind you, but under similar circumstances. I trimmed to classic in January, feel like Iíve been in a stall for a bit, but hoping that Iím not too far off fingertip. Iíll do a length shot during the upcoming school holidays to find out for sure. Iím not sure if Iím going to keep going to knee or not though, so I may not be in your race pack for the next stretch.
    Thank you. I'm enjoying the color while it lasts, the silvers are multiplying (gonna be thirty in August and that's around when my parents started going gray in earnest I think).

I've been relatively happy hovering around fingertip/mid-thigh but I'd like to properly be at knee for once and reevaluate after being there for a while. One benefit of this length over knee is that the occasional "down" braid is still doable without sitting on it *too* much, so I'm also trying to enjoy that before it gets longer.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Student of long hair care squirrrel's Avatar
    Length
    24/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

So many lovely heads of hair in this thread. I look forward to seeing you at knee, Zesty.

As for me, I don’t quite believe what I’m seeing here…

Length
    CBL/WL/CL
    Type
    2a/C/iii

I know it's not the point of the picture, but I love the sunglasses and general look, squirrrel. Hair's pretty long too
    Images in old threads not showing up? Try the image fixer browser extension.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

I love how they added the cat in the photo too 😂

Student of long hair care squirrrel's Avatar
    Length
    24/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by barnet_fair View Post
    I know it's not the point of the picture, but I love the sunglasses and general look, squirrrel. Hair's pretty long too
    Thank you. I have a light sensitivity so the sunglasses are pretty well a permanent addition, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I love how they added the cat in the photo too 😂
    Well, she was in a good place to photobomb, so might as well include her, right?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    It's okay, I'm just sensitive and self conscious about the changes in my hair and I'm trying to keep my chin up but it's hard. I think what you're seeing is just little tendrils laying against my back. Don't stop posting, the LHC wouldn't be the same without you.
    You know what? We know our hair the absolute best, and I have to say, what I see, layers or no layers is just gorgeous, Zesty. I mean you may not like the cut on you (because you complain of the face framers), but IMO, I like it better than the before pictures; but then I like layers on others very much and maybe it's that that I'm seeing?

And thank you so much for giving me a swift kick up the butt, I really shouldn't be so down immediately. I mean talk about sensitive. LOL I'm like sensitive to the max lately. Yeee, gosh. LOL. I was in the garden, outside today, and I think I needed the time away from the net.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    CBL/FTL/KL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    You know what? We know our hair the absolute best, and I have to say, what I see, layers or no layers is just gorgeous, Zesty. I mean you may not like the cut on you (because you complain of the face framers), but IMO, I like it better than the before pictures; but then I like layers on others very much and maybe it's that that I'm seeing?

And thank you so much for giving me a swift kick up the butt, I really shouldn't be so down immediately. I mean talk about sensitive. LOL I'm like sensitive to the max lately. Yeee, gosh. LOL. I was in the garden, outside today, and I think I needed the time away from the net.
    Well thank you for saying so. Like I said, I'm just down about it not being what I want it to be. I know you didn't mean to make me feel bad!

I think fresh air and time away from the internet is just what we all need sometimes. It's easy for me personally to get a bit neurotic, at least.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com