Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 6816

Thread: The Classic to Knee Thread

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: The Classic to Knee Thread

Beautiful Siv and Reyn127!

I'll also quickly check in after not being active for many months - my hair is great. I continue to trim it to classic, let it grow out to about fingertip, and trim back again. I'm using Viori shampoo and conditioner bars to great effect. I wear my hair down a fair amount and that seems to be doing fine, and I have a minimal hair fork collection I love. I continue to mostly use my 5" bronze Quattro basic fork.

I don't tend to take specific hair pictures any more, now that I've reached my goal and no longer care much about length growth. But here are some recent-ish pictures that show my hair.

You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139

Length
    SL/KL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post

I'll also quickly check in after not being active for many months - my hair is great. I continue to trim it to classic, let it grow out to about fingertip, and trim back again. I'm using Viori shampoo and conditioner bars to great effect. I wear my hair down a fair amount and that seems to be doing fine, and I have a minimal hair fork collection I love. I continue to mostly use my 5" bronze Quattro basic fork.

I don't tend to take specific hair pictures any more, now that I've reached my goal and no longer care much about length growth. But here are some recent-ish pictures that show my hair.

Your curls are so dreamy! Also I love your outfit.
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl -kl

54"

Length
    30/34/36
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post

Beautiful long hair !
    One meter reached in June 2021. Cut it to waist and now I'm at 86cm at the beginning of the hip.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Honestly, I have reached my goal a long time ago too, have a great trimming schedule and I'm comfy at classic. I know that that's a great length for me. And I really don't take pics anymore, because it's the same as it is in the signature picture. Same old same old, for me. If I get the bug to freshen those up, I will. But... no rush.

Your hair looks lovely BTW!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by draysmir View Post
    Your curls are so dreamy! Also I love your outfit.
    Thanks! I invested in a real wool coat from Etsy and I love it so much. It has a tie belt, flare, and giant hood which make it very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Potauvert View Post
    Beautiful long hair !
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Honestly, I have reached my goal a long time ago too, have a great trimming schedule and I'm comfy at classic. I know that that's a great length for me. And I really don't take pics anymore, because it's the same as it is in the signature picture. Same old same old, for me. If I get the bug to freshen those up, I will. But... no rush.

Your hair looks lovely BTW!
    Yep I feel you on that! And thanks.
    You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139

Length
    SL/KL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I tried crocheting my hair... it looks so stubby lol.

I'm hoping this style can stay in long enough to wear when I go out. I find I've been getting more comments on my hair in public since knee length, even when it is braided now, and would prefer to avoid that if I can. I'm impressed this style can eat up my length up to shoulder-length!
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl -kl

54"

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Floor

Where did it all go lool, I actually can't wait til when I get to the point where my hair turns heads though I can imagine it would be bad if people think they have the right to touch it without our permission

Length
    ?/53"/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I tried crocheting my hair...
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/THtkCmb.jpg[/img
    Wow! That’s really cool! How did you get it so neat at the top without a ponytail holder/hair elastic? If I could do that then I could try some of the cute braided buns for shorter haired people on YouTube *excited* I tried it but it get so loose and messay at the top that it won’t hold…

Length
    APL/30.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I tried crocheting my hair... it looks so stubby lol.

I'm hoping this style can stay in long enough to wear when I go out. I find I've been getting more comments on my hair in public since knee length, even when it is braided now, and would prefer to avoid that if I can. I'm impressed this style can eat up my length up to shoulder-length!
    I love this!! And it gives me hope that someday I *can* have the nice thick braid I’d completely accepted never having.. All I have to do is grow to knee so I can crochet like this
    BSL~WL~HL~TBL?~classic...?

27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/40.5"/47"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I think technically I'm at FTL. It 100% doesn't look it, both because my ends still wave and because there's like three whole hairs down there now (exaggerating, but it feels like it ). But when I ask my husband to gently pull my hair taut for me, the like 20 hairs at the end all reach my fingertips or a bit lower.

Guess it's time to cut back to classic? I decided that's what I'd do for this year, at least. FTL->Classic->FTL-Classic, until the new year and I make some kind of decision about maintaining, chopping to TBL, or just continuing the classic to TBL cycle. It might have to wait until after the move, as I'm quite busy RN! But... woo I guess I've reached my ultimate goal, technically!

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights