Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 7109

Thread: Classic | Fingertip | Mid-thigh | Knee

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: The Classic to Knee Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I'm with you on that note. I also want my hair this long someday soon too. I've set my goal to "Terminal" Or, however long it will grow. If it's classic or longer that will be fine but I've set my goal to between classic and knee length. Me and others are here to inspire and motivate you haha. I need some inspiration and motivation as well.
    On that note, do you have a recent picture? You always talk of your amazing growth and length so far, and to tell you the truth I'm a little curious. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, no one is obligated to post pictures (of course), but just... you know, should you have a picture on hand.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That's awesome. I just cut back those few inches to classic starting from a few weeks ago until this past Sunday.
    Thanks, lapushka! Welcome (back) to classic, and beyond, even though you've still been in this zone the whole way along! Will you be continuing to knee or yo-yoing between FTL and classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Khristopher View Post
    There's beautiful heads of hair in this and all the other length threads, longer and shorter! So you'll find plenty of inspiration

I'm kind of toying with the idea of trimming back a few inches now that my birthday and my anniversary with DBF is approaching. Maybe my hair has stalled, or I see no change in it and maybe I'm getting a little bored with it. I'm not one to do big changes, and most of the time it's contained in a braid or bun so I barely remember about it, that's a very comfortable feeling. I don't know, maybe I won't do anything to it and I'm just being annoying lol. Cutting some bangs has also crossed my mind (specifically a hime cut), but that's a bigger change and I always chicken out

Forgot to add: Crystawni you're sooo close to FTL! And I'm jealous of your ends, they look marvelous!
    Thank you, Khristopher! Your hair may be just at that harder length to gauge what's going on (I know mine is), so just sit on those scissors a bit longer and see where it takes you. If you're in the never-been-there-before zone, it will be worth it to keep things as is for now (forgetful neglect ftw).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Wow! Yes, you are at FTL! Congratulations! Those are looking great! And, I just love your wavy hair.
    Not quite, but thanks.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

A poorly lit picture of hair that needs washed and has been bunned for days.
    I'll try to get my son to take one of clean hair during the day soon.
    Anyway, these shorts are approximately FTL so it's only a couple of inches away.

Length
    buzz/knee+/calf
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Is it just me, or did AmaryllisRed’s photo not post?
    Current length: Knee+ at 56"! Next milestone is my final goal length: Upper Calf at 57-58"!
    Buzzed my head in 2010. Joined here and have been growing from Waist length at 28" since 2016

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Reyn127 View Post
    Is it just me, or did AmaryllisRed’s photo not post?
    I can't see any picture either.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I changed my albums to friends only. Send a request if you'd like.

Length
    12 in/40 in/40 in
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    [...]
    Thank you, Khristopher! Your hair may be just at that harder length to gauge what's going on (I know mine is), so just sit on those scissors a bit longer and see where it takes you. If you're in the never-been-there-before zone, it will be worth it to keep things as is for now (forgetful neglect ftw). [...]
    I'm certainly in that never-been-there-before zone! Yep, that itch to do something to my hair has passed by now luckly, and you're right it's harder to gauge the length now. Last wash day I did a hair wrap overnight and was quite pleased with the results: straight, shiny, silky and oh tamed ends haha. Today I needed to cool down after a ride on my bike and put on short pants, and my ends were ticking my thighs!
    Yeah I'm keeping all the length for now
    2b ~ M/C ~ iii ~ Dark Brunnette ~ Hennahead ♥
    Goal is Classic Length braids(Achieved!)/FTL(Achieved!) -thickness is a plus-
    Current length: knee+ and growing

Length
    Chin/HL/Term
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

I suppose I'm here now.
    She's got oceans tucked away in her hair; poems swim under her skin.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I suppose I'm here now.
    Welcome!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    On that note, do you have a recent picture? You always talk of your amazing growth and length so far, and to tell you the truth I'm a little curious. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, no one is obligated to post pictures (of course), but just... you know, should you have a picture on hand.
    No, I don't have anymore recent pictures on hand, and I would need to get someone to take the back of my hair with a cell phone, and put it on the laptop. I don't mind posting a recent picture on hand! I know you're curious to see my amazing growth.