Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you just love.......

Banned
    Length
    SL/Waist/Hips
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Don't you just love.......

Wash day? ahhhhhhh. Just got out of the shower and did my hair routine which consisted of a no-cone wash and condish followed with an ACV rinse, and to top all that off with a coating of coconut oil, and jojoba on the ends. Almost better than sex.................NOT!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

It's a must-do for me. Not something I particularly enjoy, but it's maintenance of good hygiene, like brushing my teeth. I don't dislike it either. I know when it's time to do it and dutifully follow through. That's it.

Type
    1b/M/ii

I just washed my hair today too. Finally got rid of that lingering smell of cigarette smoke. Bliss.

Length
    12"/25"/48"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Sunday mornings is usually wash day for me too. My scalp feels so cool and clean after a wash., and my hair smells lovely too.

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Shanarana View Post
    Wash day? ahhhhhhh. Just got out of the shower and did my hair routine which consisted of a no-cone wash and condish followed with an ACV rinse, and to top all that off with a coating of coconut oil, and jojoba on the ends. Almost better than sex.................NOT!
    that just made my day. i get the same feeling when my hair cooperates with me.
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Banned
    Length
    SL/Waist/Hips
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    It's a must-do for me. Not something I particularly enjoy, but it's maintenance of good hygiene, like brushing my teeth. I don't dislike it either. I know when it's time to do it and dutifully follow through. That's it.
    I didn't even think of that.....I guess for some it may seem more like a chore.

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Shanarana View Post
    i dont really like actually washing my hair infact i really dislike doing most of the basic hygiene.. just because it takes time out of my day that could be spent on something else like sleeping... but I gotta be clean and look good so i have to wash atleast every other day... im a grease ball... not just my hair either my face, shoulders and back all of it gets coated with my greasyness every day... i wish my hair would never get dirty so that i would never have to take the time to wash it... and i hate what a production its become since joining lhc. cold water rinses.. ACV rinses and baking soda clarifying... all of it takes extra time and planning... i now keep a bottle of ACV right near the tub and a box of baking soda in the bathroom cabinet... and i have to condition all the time too... when i had short hair i never needed conditioner and never had any trouble detangling my hair... so no i dont love it.. i do usually love the way my hair looks and feels right after washing though...
    can i call this classic length

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/iii

I actually dread wash day, because I'm lazy and hate all those basic-hygiene things. However, after washing I love the feel of my hair and scalp. I just don't like having to do anything to get that.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    N/A/22/Term
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I do! I do!

My scalp always thanks me lots. I've just brushed, oiled and braided my hair in preparation for a wash later. Maybe I'll massage some lavender oil into my scalp too...

Length
    shldr/APL/BSL
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I wash daily and I do like the smell and feeling of my hair freshly washed. Right when its almost totally dry. So soft and it still smells really good. Washing daily can be a drag but its a necessary evil for me.

What I really love is when I do my deep conditioning treatments. My hair feels so good after those.