Thread: Tailbone to classic thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Tailbone to classic thread!

Is there already one? I tried searching under "titles only" for tailbone and classic both in the title and nothing popped up except a question about cutting from tailbone to classic. If there is one, somebody point me to it!

If there ain't one, well, here it is! Tailbone on me is 39" and Classic is 44." I'm at 39.5" so I've just started this leg of my journey (butt of my journey? )

I haven't noticed any changes in updoes or routine care needs... but I sure haven't worn it down as much as I did from waist to tailbone. It rubs on too many things and gets tangly as all heck! I'm wondering what other changes I'll have as I get closer to classic...

Who else is at this stage of their growth?
    From BSL to classic to pixie to chin to ... ??? All my hair is now virgin and LHC-loved.

Length
    17/39.5/42
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

I am. I have about 4 or 5 inches to go until Classic. So I'm thinking by the end of next year i should for sure be there. I really want to see what I look like with Classic but I think I might actually cut back to a little longer then waist when I do hit that point. Its getting to hard to wear down at the moment. I will just have to see how I feel about it at that point. I also figure if I do decide to cut back I would have enough to cut to donate (not to LoL though) and still have long hair.

Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

Hi krn2891! I'm in the same boat, I might reach classic, cut, and then grow again, as I am on a quest to have all virgin hair. Not sure how long I'll want to go before I cut, and/or if I'll do a big cut or just keep trimming every so often like I do now.
    From BSL to classic to pixie to chin to ... ??? All my hair is now virgin and LHC-loved.